[2.3] QUAD WARCHIEF TOTEM +550KDPS CHEAP ATZIRI VIDEO

Hey can anyone help me to what chest and sockets it needs with this build, or is it just a random chest needed to get resists on so that you are capped?
But did you read the helmet?

is the chest I'm using because it let me lvl 6 extra gem while I'm mapping.

Because of

you can't use a chest piece, so any chest will do the job (it will only be useful for the skin of your character, and the extra leveling sockets (you can't use the gem in it))
I'm looking into buying one of the Great One's Ward shields for more defense. I'm hesitating, not because I lose a totem, but because of the mana regen + mana leech I'm losing. Once in a while I run out of mana with the quiver, but I feel like I might be OOM much more often without it.

Does anyone who uses the shield have mana issues?
I've got a good news for you, your totem can't leech mana/life for you, so the mana leech on the quiver doesn't affect you.

But the bad news is that you are underestimating how much inte this quiver is giving you, which can be a trouble with a high lvl inc.aoe / conc.effect.

If you got enough inte for the switch, then you can go for it if you want. I'm gonna try it soon (as soon as I got enough int), so I can give you more details in some days ;)

I expect my boss dps to be a little lower with the shield but I think it'll improve my clearspeed (I never use all 4 totems while killing white/blue mobs). I expect the shield to give me a lot more survivability (I'll use a rumi's concoction for rippy maps for example), better jewels for cheaper.
Last edited by Mennphis on Oct 10, 2016, 10:33:23 AM
I think the real problem is the dex for vaal haste
I've no problem with int,i've like 200 and gems needs like 100,but i spent like 1h to find 2 decent rings with el res+dmg and at least one craftable to put +25dex on it :/
I also took the +30dex on the passive tree
Atm i'm at 57k in hideout with inc area and no pots only golem (and 1 totem placed)
Still need to get 1jew on the passive,but dont think it will change much,and dont think i'll get to it soon,i need like 6lvand i just started lv85 lol
Need to farm merci lab and get good ench on helm too T_T (still missing a trial for uber)

Edit.
Was also thinking,what if i dont take all 4 %inc max hp on the bottom tree (here there is the "cannot leech life on you") and got for the increased melee dmg? If i remember correctly is on the middle left and you can to it directly,doesnt seem too bad to me
Last edited by sieg_hart on Oct 11, 2016, 5:09:32 AM
Yeah the dex requirement is pretty hard to get, I stopped lvling my Vaal haste for this reason.

I got terrible luck with the trials too, still missing the first trial (and I found 30+ trials so far) ...

If you are talking about the melee physical damage at the start of marauder, I will take them after my lvl 90. Those are my next passive points.

I'm pretty curious about your tree/stuff but your profile is private :/
Should be able to see it now i think,nothing strange with it,just blindly following the build tree except the +30dex
Was also thinking it could be useful to get another jew,but meh,if i remember correctly the nearest one is the one with increased armor bonus... Pretty much useless with 1400armor,so going to take the inc max hp on the bottom

Have to find a better ench for gloves too... But i think boots one is good,not sure tho,3yrs ago there was no lab and my max lv char was 35 lol

Edit2
Oh... Just saw my amulet... That's probably the reason of why i dont have any int problem :D
Last edited by sieg_hart on Oct 11, 2016, 6:49:41 AM
Sorry,double post.
I finally found the last trial,done uber lab (i found also a great old one's ward not long ago,used that for uber lab...shield charge is so god when you are bad at dodging and dont use silver flask) and want to get the last jew... But.. Is there a decent difference betwen inc dmg,inc melee dmg and inc physical dmg? Or i just take whatever? I tried changing a melee dmg for dmg,the dmg one gabe me 220dps more... But that'a probably because of the 3% more on totem dmg lol

Mh
Bought +14 phys dmg +11 melee +4as instead of a inc totem dmg
Seems to work good,unluckily dont have one similar with inc totem dmg instead of melee/dmg son cant say for sure,but it gives more dps than totem/fire dmg/melee

Lv85,hatred+ash+golem = 62.3k dps
With inc area :D
98.4k with conc
Last edited by sieg_hart on Oct 12, 2016, 9:01:59 PM
The differences between "aoe dmg" / "increased dmg" / "melee dmg" / "totem damage" / "physical damage" on jewel are very small :

- If you are using poison gem (or applying poison via voidheart), then "aoe dmg" / "totem damage" / "increased dmg" double dip the poison damage, so in this case they are a little better.

- The maximum value are not the same :
* Increased damage : 8 - 10%
* Totem damage : 12 - 16% (a little more chance to roll on red jewels)
* Melee damage : 10 - 12% (can't roll on blue jewels)
* Aoe damage : 10 - 12%
* Physical damage : 14 - 16%

As you can see, totem damage is a little better then the other just because it can roll higher. And if you want to try to roll your own jewels, try to do it on a red jewel because of the increased chance to roll totem damage and life on it.

- I don't know if "aoe dmg" / "increased dmg" / "melee dmg" / "totem damage" / "physical damage" are applied at the same time in the damage formula, but I don't think there is too much difference in it.

If you want to read more about jewels mods, you can do it here : http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Jewel

Anyway, nice dps you got, I really should try to improve my rings/amu ! How difficult was the lab ?

Last edited by Mennphis on Oct 13, 2016, 6:16:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info