[2.3] QUAD WARCHIEF TOTEM +550KDPS CHEAP ATZIRI VIDEO

Died 2 times in lab even before reaching 1st Izaro,because i was charging in with the shield,the fps drop and rip
3rd time i went more safe,1st and 3rd izaro i was standing too close at the start and got jumped on,almost got 1hit,other than that was pretty easy.
I used conc+shield to run around while totem were fighting him. 2nd izaro was the easiest,he didnt even hit me,and went down in like 3s using all dmg pots i have

Thanks for answering about jews,only thing missing is... How better/worse is a 5% atk speed,instead of something like inc dmg? I suppose there is no answer,until someone get 2 identical jew except for as/dmg lol

Tried to put fortify instead of lesser duration "ehi it gives more dmg on the tooltip!"
Ye,nope. Found out lesser duration dmg is applied at ALL the final dmg,fortify isnt :p

And at last,another question:
Why cant i hit things? I mean,if i try to manually attack something,i keep missing it,do you need a weapon? Is because of some equip/passive i dont remember? Because if i remember correctly,when i started this build i could hit with manual attacks
It's not that you can't hit, it's that you can't deal damage (because of ancestral bond). It's not a pb, you are just losing something like 10k dps because of that (but you got an additional totem, so 60+k dps).

Ancestral bond let you apply curse on hit or fortify (I got fortify on shield charge so my survivability is a little better when I'm rushing through hordes of monsters).

Concerning attack speed vs increased damage, I think you should try to balance both stats : the more damage you got, the more dps you will gain thanks to attack speed, and this work the other way around too. I try to get 66% increased damage / 33% attack speed on my jewels (more or less)
Oh ye,ancestral bond,that's what i wasnt remembering,thanks
How do you manage to run 3 auras? Did I miss something? If I were to try I'd be left with less than 40 mana.
I'm not following the guide on that. I don't use artic armor so I always have 25% mana non reserved (I didn't take the aura nodes too)
"
Mennphis wrote:
I'm not following the guide on that. I don't use artic armor so I always have 25% mana non reserved (I didn't take the aura nodes too)

Duh, Im a noob and had arctic linked wrongly by mistake. Still now sitting at 112 mana. On the other hand with 2 auras I could just undo the aura passives and get some other usefull stuff.

Care to share your tree?
My profile should be public. Character name is "nounouilleALItalienne".

I still need to do uber lab (don't know if I will take 2 passive points or 2 stats point), and my stuff is not really optimal. But still, I'm clearing with ease T13 (don't have higher atm) with only 40k tooltip + poison (with increased aoe).

The biggest pb of artic armor is that it is not working while moving, so it's more or less useless for this build (why should I stay immobile when my totems attack for me ?).

I plan to take 2 nodes in life + chaos resist in the next levels.
Oh didnt know it doesnt work while moving... Then it could be nice avoid those points on auras and get the melee dmg
Actually,i've problems with t13+
Probably because im bad + never done + mods (double boss on 1st time t14 + 100% dmg as fire&cold,bosses doung chaos dmg feelsbadman)
ok

ggrf
Thinking about getting a legacy voidheart... Is it worth? Is the dps vs boss actually higher thanks to the bleeding and poison,with something like 6k dps less on the tooltip,or im gonna waste 8/9ex? (Fck that,price raised <.<)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info