[2.3] QUAD WARCHIEF TOTEM +550KDPS CHEAP ATZIRI VIDEO

I'm thinking of poison support instead of melee dmg on full life. I'm currently running t10 maps though and stuff melt either way. Just wondering if someone has done any sort of testing for end game maps.
Following the build,but with the shield i've done a t14 yesterday,was the highest map i got for now
Just got legacy voidheart,i'll probably refund points on mana reserved and get the jew im the bottom with +4% melee dmg and get some res on it,dex,since without 1ring i fck one of those

Hardly found a decent jew,barely capped res,and dex for lv20 vaal haste+inc dmg with shield
Removed arctic armour,trying vulnerability the free socket,didnt know what else to pit
Suggestion?
Last edited by sieg_hart on Oct 17, 2016, 1:49:16 PM
"
harby wrote:
I'm thinking of poison support instead of melee dmg on full life. I'm currently running t10 maps though and stuff melt either way. Just wondering if someone has done any sort of testing for end game maps.

I'm using poison too for the moment and it's working great. Just don't forget to get a lot of double dipping affix in your jewels ( increased aoe damage / increased totem damage / increased damage ).

Overall I find poison nice for maps at your level, but weaker than melee damage on full life when you play with a support or when you are playing maps under your level. Another good point of poison, is that you can switch it easily with "reduced block chance support" for the hall of grandmaster.

"
sieg_hart wrote:

Following the build,but with the shield i've done a t14 yesterday,was the highest map i got for now
Just got legacy voidheart,i'll probably refund points on mana reserved and get the jew im the bottom with +4% melee dmg and get some res on it,dex,since without 1ring i fck one of those

Hardly found a decent jew,barely capped res,and dex for lv20 vaal haste+inc dmg with shield
Removed arctic armour,trying vulnerability the free socket,didnt know what else to pit
Suggestion?

I think the shield is the best for endgame content (my only pb is for vaal before atziri, I like to put 2 totems for each vaal oversoul, which is not possible with 3 totems) because not only it increase your survivability by a lot, but it allow you to take a

Legacy voidheart is BiS, no double about it. I don't think the price will ever drop, so don't worry if you pay a little for it. You will really feel the increase of dps when killing bosses, which is the only time where it matters.

If you are looking for a curse, vulnerability is the best you can get offensive wise, but don't underestimate the value of a good temporal chain or enfeeble : those 2 will give you a lot of survivability
Done lair t13 and dint remember,shrine? The one with piety, with no problem (... Sort of,died because of 1 strongbox...)
Poison+bleed is great,place 3 totem,lion roar+atziri+vaal haste and gtfo when totems activate
Is great escaping and still dealing tons of dmg with no totems :D also...still never got to use the curse,i keep forgetting i've it now...
I think im done doing the build :D just have to stop dying like an idiot vs mobs so i can get some passive skills to increase melee dmg
Not at home so not sure,but if i remember correctly i've 78k dps with inc area,auras and golem,in HO (and the shield so 3 totems)

Actually,im not even using conc anymore... I forget to swap before bosses... And inc is really good vs ones that keeps running around
The only time I switch to conc, is for vaal (in atziri map), atziri herself, and some boss when I'm in a party (because mobs got a lot more hp when you play in group).

I wouldn't recommand conc.effect for fight with high mobility (like atziri trio) or fight when it can be deadly to be at close range because conc.effect reduce the range of activation of your warchief totem.

Gj on completing the build ;)
Is it still godd build for 2.5?
Hi ! First of all this is a insane build i ever played.

I wanna ask a question.
What would you recommend for update gear?
I mean; my dps is still 40 k (with conc. effect) and i am 83 lvl. My jewels same as yours. But still my dps is very low. What would you recommend expensive gear?

(sorry for my bad english)
I didn't play this build during breach, but it was still a good build (imo), with a little less aoe than before.

I don't think the aoe nerf in 2.6 will kill it, but it will slower than before. Anyway, if the patchnote don't touch this build too much, I will try it next league, so feel free to ask any question ;)
I will also try this build in 2,6. Considering chance to get legacy FB or bringer of rain is tempting. Instead of quiver I will go for http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Great_Old_One%27s_Ward + picking up some shield block nodes. Lionsheart+rumis for flasks. Tree if anyone interested poeurl.com/4WZ
Imo, this shield is better now :

We gain some leech (something only chieftain got before), and some area of effect, which is always good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info