Make up your mind people on level 100

Make it easy so people are less likely to do stupid shit like stay up 72 hours running to get 1st on ladder or cheat. Why should the last 10-15 levels be gated behind 100+ hours of boring repetitive progressquest? Just so a few tryhards with no job and no life can pat themselves on the back for grinding through it? Why? People with jobs tend to have more money of their own to spend on the game - mama/papa-san's funding is always less reliable.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Just ripped for the third time on 97
First was lag, second 2 my mistakes

*thinks of giving up*

*asks GGG politely to reduce exp penalty*

*half a bottle of whisky*
"
Turniphead2 wrote:

*thinks of giving up*

Chillin at 97 myself. But I won't be lvling until I get the lab enchant I want. So maybe another month or two and a couple hundred more labs. The joy
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 3, 2016, 10:43:06 AM
"
LoPan wrote:
"
Turniphead2 wrote:

*thinks of giving up*

Chillin at 97 myself. But I won't be lvling until I get the lab enchant I want. So maybe another month or two and a couple hundred more labs. The joy

Couple hundred? Nice try, you will dc in half of them and the other half will give you Rejuv Totem enchant (unless that is what you want...) :D
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
"
LoPan wrote:
"
Turniphead2 wrote:

*thinks of giving up*

Couple hundred? Nice try, you will dc in half of them and the other half will give you Rejuv Totem enchant (unless that is what you want...) :D

Ran over a hundred uber so far rolling same helm. No dc issues whatsoever. Lotta useless enchants though. Only remotely relevant one was reduced haste reserve lol. Shootin for 40% bv dmg. Got like every meta twice over so far but not one vortex. Tragic rng as usual.

Pretty sure izzy key drop was ninja nerfed also so runs aren't very lucrative either.
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 3, 2016, 12:15:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info