Calling all lab lovers!

"
Siochan wrote:
"
Perq wrote:

Delicious! :D

Hey, if you don't want to play PoE, how about you... I don't know, play something else? XD

That's exactly what I do. Haven't played PoE for almost 2 months now because the lab is just anti-fun. I spent my time today on the beach instead of the crappy lab.

... with a phone in your hand, browsing forums, and looking for a thread to make a "witty" lab-sucks comment.

:DDD

I'm also completely confused with you re-posting the pic, as you're the one complaining.

Really, I support the idea of changing the lab, but when I see all of the people calling to remove it, while completely disregarding all of the people who like the idea (or simply mocking them for enjoying the game, as is), I'm more and more inclined that GGG shouldn't do anything at all with it.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:

... with a phone in your hand, browsing forums, and looking for a thread to make a "witty" lab-sucks comment.

I'm also completely confused with you re-posting the pic, as you're the one complaining.

Really, I support the idea of changing the lab, but when I see all of the people calling to remove it, while completely disregarding all of the people who like the idea (or simply mocking them for enjoying the game, as is), I'm more and more inclined that GGG shouldn't do anything at all with it.

Right now staying on the beach. It's not that hard to step outside or inside.

They can keep lab a side freak show like they do PvP, that won't bother me at all (with the exception that they could have much better invested all that development time). Not like they would completely remove it after so much dev time dumped into it. But they need to remove it from ones core character development so the majority of people can ignore the horrible content they don't want to ever play.

Imagine if they made you win 20 games of PvP to get 20 passive skill points before A4, for every character, and you had to go through multiple 'training sessions' to help you understand that people can attack you in a PvP match. It's kinda like that stupidity.
Last edited by Siochan on Jul 1, 2016, 5:16:05 AM
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Perq wrote:

Right now staying on the beach. It's not that hard to step outside or inside.

They can keep lab a side freak show like they do PvP, that won't bother me at all (with the exception that they could have much better invested all that development time). Not like they would completely remove it after so much dev time dumped into it. But they need to remove it from ones core character development so the majority of people can ignore the horrible content they don't want to ever play.

Imagine if they made you win 20 games of PvP to get 20 passive skill points before A4, for every character, and you had to go through multiple 'training sessions' to help you understand that people can attack you in a PvP match. It's kinda like that stupidity.

That would actually make people active in PvP. Lol.
TBH, I'd love to play some PvP (and did), but it is terrible because it is massively underpopulated. But that is not my point, obviously.

My point is - I see where people not liking Lab come from, but I'm yet to see majority of people, who do not like Lab, voicing their concerns without calling "Lab lovers" idiots (suggesting they like it, because kids like arcade games, suggesting that it is "Mario", which is by the way quite successful series [lol], suggesting to remove it altogether, that it is not aRPG, but some "kids game", and so on).

Your response seem to be suggesting that you are not doing the hate thing, yet we are posting in your thread, which sole purpose is mocking Lab lovers. Not sure if you are being serious here. :P
Last edited by Perq on Jul 1, 2016, 7:01:13 AM
Most of the mocking has been on the lab-lovers side with gid gud comments.

Also, sorry for mocking your favourite game as being like mario. Truth hurts but needs to be said. It used to be my favourite game as well, then it became mario.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Siochan wrote:
Calling all lab lovers!

What about people who don't love the Labyrinth but don't hate it either and treat it as just another part of the game?

"
Siochan wrote:
Imagine if they made you win 20 games of PvP to get 20 passive skill points before A4
Huh.
That's actually not a terrible idea.
I mean, sure you'd come up against players with really good low-level pvp builds or twinked items but you'd also come up against people like yourself just looking to grab the extra passives, and it's not like there'd be nobody willing to give you a win if you really needed it.
Though probably not 20 passive skill points, that'd be a bit excessive.

When you think about it, we've already got that 15-30% damage-over-time affix from Leo.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
Pyrokar wrote:

Also, sorry for mocking your favourite game as being like mario. Truth hurts but needs to be said. It used to be my favourite game as well, then it became mario.

I'm quite sure git gud arguments can be defended using same logic. I'm unsure if such attitude leads in any pleasant places, tho. ;)

Mocking and drama has been done. Lets go to phase two, resolving the issue, shall we?
"
Siochan wrote:
Some form of Ragnaros and Uther with corrupted Ashbringer? So you want to play WoW. Sorry I have to inform you that PoE is not WoW.
Last edited by knivil on Jul 1, 2016, 7:29:37 AM
"
Perq wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:

I'm quite sure git gud arguments can be defended using same logic. I'm unsure if such attitude leads in any pleasant places, tho. ;)

Mocking and drama has been done. Lets go to phase two, resolving the issue, shall we?

No, they can't. It is fact that the game changed in a very non-arpg-mario way. It is not fact that i need to git gud to enjoy or complete the labyrinth.

Spoiler
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 1, 2016, 7:54:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info