Calling all lab lovers!

Lab is here to stay. Keep on crying haters.

Aww, you snapped a selfie!
I thought you were going to seek counseling for your projection issues
My only complaint about the end-game Labyrinth is that Offerings are required to access it which really limits the number of times I can run it.
Or you can learn how to play.

Delicious! :D

Hey, if you don't want to play PoE, how about you... I don't know, play something else? XD
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:

Hey, if you don't want to play PoE, how about you... I don't know, play something else? XD

That's exactly what I do. Haven't played PoE for almost 2 months now because the lab is just anti-fun. I spent my time today on the beach instead of the crappy lab.

"
Siochan wrote:
"
Perq wrote:

That's exactly what I do. Haven't played PoE for almost 2 months now because the lab is just anti-fun. I spent my time today on the beach instead of the crappy lab.

Do the next logical step then, or are you posting on the forums out of spite. That's just sad. For 2 whole months, jeez..
"
PaperRat wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Perq wrote:

Do the next logical step then, or are you posting on the forums out of spite. That's just sad. For 2 whole months, jeez..

They can remove it easier than they made it. They finally realized/admitted that PvP was a waste of time and abandoned it like the sideshow it was. There's hope.
Last edited by Siochan on Jun 28, 2016, 2:28:34 PM
I like lab.

I gotta admit tho, I have build for lab and trials too. For example when Im playing my CI build and see trial in map, I log my fat juggernaut because he takes no dmg from any of the traps.

Sometimes I pay or ask friend to do uber lab for me if Im playing squishy builds and want the points lvl 60-65.

Imo we need MORE content that suits different builds. Like juggernaut is good in uber lab, but not that good vs uber Atziri for example. Yes, the points are behind uber lab, BUT Izaro really doesnt hit THAT hard if you dont buff him and use enfeeble, decoy totem and several basalt flasks. Every build can use those for lab.
Last edited by Kullevi on Jun 28, 2016, 3:17:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info