[2.3]Milkys Doomfletch's Prism Crit Inquisator

thanks for the awesome build , is there any leveling tree after level 40 ? Thx!
After 40 you can grab Prism bow with any 4 link equip and enjoy the show. The rest is to adjust lv tree to finish tree as you see fit.

Spoiler
I myself take Duelist area first, except frenzy / leech and get King of the hill.
Move along to shadow tree, take just Acrobat and Pierce.
I rush to Vaal pack as I thought that I'll need it when I hit late merciless/map.
Back to get leech, Vaal pack and start to fill the rest of cri node.
Jewel then missing life node, dodge, Scion life wheel and Frenzy.

"
Nilfoest wrote:
After 40 you can grab Prism bow with any 4 link equip and enjoy the show. The rest is to adjust lv tree to finish tree as you see fit.

Spoiler
I myself take Duelist area first, except frenzy / leech and get King of the hill.
Move along to shadow tree, take just Acrobat and Pierce.
I rush to Vaal pack as I thought that I'll need it when I hit late merciless/map.
Back to get leech, Vaal pack and start to fill the rest of cri node.
Jewel then missing life node, dodge, Scion life wheel and Frenzy.

excactly, just grab what you like or need the most.
Want more life? pick lifenodes!
want avoidance? pick Acrobatics!
want more damage? pick the crit bow nodes!
want mana substain? pick some manaleech!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Guys can i use Iron Grip instead of Physical Projectile Attack Damage , because it doesen't have the reduced attackspeed and it gives 0-38% with the gem level and with 300+ Str it gives 60%+ projectile damage.

Thanks for the reply.
You can use it if color Lioneye fail. Iron Grip give us increase damage (additive) while PPaD give us more (multiplicative) which is better.
*PPaD reduce projectile speed (how fast the projectile can travel), not the attack speed so it not that much bad too :3*

Correct me if I'm wrong, but AFAIK, for Ex we already have 300% increase dmg and 100% more dmg for base atk of 1000.
Basic output we should have 1000 + 300% = 4000 then apply +100% = 8000 dmg

Iron Grip = add 60% to 300% in increase, we got 1000 + 360% => 4600 + 100% = 9200
PPaD = add 40% to 100% in more, we got 1000 + 300% => 4000 + 140% = 9600
Nilfoest basically calculated what i wanted to say, a mkre multiplier is almost everytime stronger than a increased multiplier, except you have no increase damage ;)

If we have 0% increased damage, 80% inc dmg from iron grip (to throw a number in) would result in 80% more damage.

with 400% increased damage the 80% inc would just result in 20% more damage in value.

The higher the increased damage the less valueable it gets if we compare it to more damage multiplier.

I have to correct that ppad IS "10% less Projectile Attack Speed" and not 10% less projectile speed, thus decreasing the atk speed of attacks with the projectile + attack tag.

However, iron grip is an option if you have problems with the offcolors and a potential 6th link instead of leech (in lioneyes Vision)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jul 5, 2016, 2:39:13 AM
My bad, sorry for the physical attack speed path ; w ;
"
Nilfoest wrote:
My bad, sorry for the physical attack speed path ; w ;

np ;) still the downside doesnt matter much since one shot is enough in most situations

ty for the build.. im having a blaze as templar.. i played it as deadeye but this is stronger.. i got few things in mind and bear my noobness

-first thing is ; since lvl 50 im dying to reflect and i dont know what to do since im away from vaal pact and i cant skip other nodes :D

-second thing is now im lvl 61 and i dont know what skill points next.. take life?frenzy charges?go vaal pact + the 4 life/mana leech nodes..

im currently 2.5k hp / not capped res yet have +50% or so and also a little note.. im one shooting everything .. i have this low hp and res and im at act 4 merciless cuz no boss hit me with frostwall and i did the cruel lab at lvl 50 and i didnt upgrade my items.. using things from my stash .. those are them + the tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAHcApYEswW1C2ERLxR1IXYk_SoLKlsrCjB8Mfo1kjY9OdQ8LUMxR35M_04qTwRRR1LsVvpbr13yYqxlTWjybIxv8nBSdct293fXd-N4DX8rgl6DX4PMhNmGzonTiuSMNo1-jb-Sbpvsnaqgn6IAqW6vbLTFtUi18rc-t7a8Vr02vqfAGsEzwuzGrtJ82L3nVOpi62PwH_4K_94=
Last edited by mohamed94 on Jul 6, 2016, 7:49:54 PM
1. No wonder that you oneshot yourself on reflect without capped resists ;)

i was fine until lvl 80 without VP, but you should get leech next. If you run, with capped resist and the leech nodes, into trouble its time to skill VP.

2. Go for Acrobatics (helps agains reflect) leech and life should be the next priority... after that or inbetween jewels. Those can help a lot with resists on unoptimized gear ;)
I would go for phys dmg + accuracy + life + resist gloves, even without accuracy. Facebreaker are nice but you should get a good life pool and capped resists first

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jul 7, 2016, 12:47:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info