Development Manifesto: Prophecy Changes

"
Chris wrote:
It's also a good candidate for being rolled back into the core game in some form afterwards, so we're keen to hit a balance that everyone likes.

Well, huh.. I didn't expect that; I thought that it'd be the LEAST likely, given how completely game-changing it is..

But I'm glad. The game will be a lot more fun and replayable with Prophecies in the mix down the line! ^.^

The only thing I'm sad about, is with Fated Unique Prophecies becoming rarer, it'll be harder to collect them all.. Or at least, harder to get a Voidheart. :S
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
GGG needs a bigger look into prophecies peripherical issues(maybe allowing some prophecies being more lively and dynamic). stuff is a minor issuBacktracking e that is about lack of polishing and raw content. Very political/commercial statement post :)

(was 5 cents from a happy player)
Last edited by galuf on Jun 21, 2016, 1:57:25 PM
More junk unique upgrades please. Those seem like they should be easy to add, it would be great for there to be a lot more of those.
Please adjust the experience in end game maps. The game is unplayable when you're sitting there doing t14s getting 30m an hour and some guy is playing shield charge doing all canyons to 100 and getting more xp than you.
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Enable the option to invite Navali in your hideout please! Running between hideout and town is such a hassle.
Last edited by Contractor on Jun 21, 2016, 3:32:51 PM
This is a free game that is worth investing to help developers,nice community
Come back perandus !
It would be nice to see a graph at some point that shows how many characters were created per account and what level they reached and the league population in numbers during the three months of leagues.
For all leagues so far.
I bet perandus had the most players playing for the most time.
Prophecy sounds nice in concept but feels boring as it's rewards are small imo.
Maybe if you grind for 8 hours/day it is better.
Perandus was enjoyable even for 2 hours/day players.
Also a sidenote,i got a prophecy that i will find a trial in a map and i found it 7 maps later.
No shit gupsy woman,that's the point of the league.
It should be in the first map i enter.
Still missing two trials that i refuse to trade for,why you hide everything behind trading?
"
Silver Coins will no longer be allocated to monsters that have no drops or use suicide attacks.

nooo it was fun getting silver coins out of piety in crematorium lol
I still think it would be awesome if the kill x rare for y item were the first of a two part chain, the second part being kill z unique monster with y item for the upgraded version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info