Survey - Music

The best track hands down to me is

SCEPTRE OF GOD and mainly starting at 2:21. That part is so hauntingly beautiful.

It's a pity I just now saw this thread after so long, Sceptre of God sounds like a Path Of Exile main theme from that start until the very emotional start at 2:21. After that is slows down and while it's not bad afterwards, it makes me wish it had more of that which is why

THE GRANDMASTERS HALL

Was a second favorite after hearing it be a slight remix of SCEPTRE OF GOD.

I actually listen to Sceptre of God when I am tired and need a motivational boost, that's how wonderful it sounds to me.

Atziri's Influence is also very good, it gives me a very "Oh Shit" feeling whenever I hear it because I know I'm about to face some deadly opponet unique boss. I can just hear how crazy the Atziri where listening to this song, like they are rutal and cruel and powerful.

Izaro's Labyrinth Interior while I dont really like the lab being a hardcore player who hates risking death (but love the thrill and fear), this song speaks of the struggles I feel about the lab. Dark, gloomy, exciting... this song really hits home when it comes to a good song for the lab and I find myself playing it outside the game.

Solaris Temple purity at it's finest. Grab yourself th skillgem dominationg blow, buy the radiant armor and seraph weapon effect, and become pure. This song is what the purification of corruption sounds like. With a hint of nightmare.

Piety Theme I was around when Piety was the final boss, this song still scares me and I love it's intense build-up. It has a epic "let's do this" feel. Another one I listen to outside the game sometimes.

Warehouses this song plays in my head whenever I play a new league and my build is actually woking very well.

The Awakening Trailer why was this not the final boss music? The build up made me think a horible boss was going to appear with the music telegraphing it's apperance. I thought this was a longer song that was just cut short for the trailer. It sounds like it was for the final boss, so intense and powrful! Not that I dont really like the other music, but this one just screamed "final". I love it! It's what wanted me to play the closed beta awakening so bad.
5 favorite tracks...thats pretty hard, but in no specific order
Acton`s Nightmare: it has a special feel to it;

Labyrinth exterior, Labyrinth interior, Izaro fight + the victory chime: these 3 speak for themselves, as you feel the place youre in was once great

The Grand Arena and fighting Daresso: ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!

Least personal favorite, ehhh really hard to be honest, but im putting my cents on older boss fight themes, the new once overshadow them all(Brutus, Merveil, Oversoul, Piety and Dominus)

Before anyone starts a war, these are MY opinions and only mine, they will be different and you wont like em, DEAL WITH IT!!!
Last edited by kakanpoika on Jan 11, 2024, 5:32:28 AM
1. Hall of Grandmasters
2. The Belly Of The Beast
3. Highgate
4. Izaro Theme
5. Awakening trailer

Also, I can't forget to include:
6. Elreon hideout music
7. Intense master mission music(can't find it :()
8. Lioneye's Watch(still have good memories and feelings when i hear it)

Anyways, I like all music in PoE, these are just I enjoy most.
"
xdreams wrote:
1. Hall of Grandmasters
2. The Belly Of The Beast
3. Highgate
4. Izaro Theme
5. Awakening trailer

Also, I can't forget to include:
6. Elreon hideout music
7. Intense master mission music(can't find it :()
8. Lioneye's Watch(still have good memories and feelings when i hear it)

Anyways, I like all music in PoE, these are just I enjoy most.

Hall of Grandmasters is the mission music.
Sceptre of God is by far my favourite. I also like Sarn Encampment quite a bit.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1641740
My 6link collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1656425
My favourite 5 tracks:

1. Izaro's Labyrinth Exterior
2. Izaro's Labyrinth Interior
3. The Grand Arena
4. The Ring of Blades (I just love the theme of Daresso and the Grand Arena)
5. Solaris Temple

Follow ups: The Dried Lake, Belly of the Beast
Both tracks of the Labyrinth are on top of my list. They are so good at setting the epic mood and fast pace.

On the other hand, I'm not fond of some of the ambient tracks in A1, A2. IMO The Tormented Temptress is pretty grim but doesn't fit PoE. Imperial Gardens have some good notes but they're not consistent with the tribal sounds.
IGN Mahavir
Last edited by Mahavir on Jul 17, 2016, 6:27:18 AM
Best:
1. Lioneye's Watch
2. Labyrint Exterior
Best

1. Belly of the Beast
2. Solaris/Lunaris Temple
3. Brutus Fight Music
4. Kaom's Dream (or the one in the 1st area)
5. Ascendancy Trailer Music

Worst

1. Highgate; It just gets annoying for some reason
2. Elreon Hideout music; SHUT THE FUCK UP
1 - Main Menu / Lioneye's Watch
2 - Solaris temple
3 - Imperial gardens / The Library
4 - Labirinth interiors
5 - The belly of the beast / Heart Of Corruption

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type