White Item Challenge Finished!- Merci Malachai done, Merciless Izaro done

Congratz thormida... Merciless Malachai and Izaro in white items only is an impressive feat! Well done dude!
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Can provide:

for the challenge. :v You'd have to give it back after you're done, tho. Need the muniez. :D
Unsure if it would be good for you, sadly, because you are using blue gems. :-c
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
truely amazing job. I have no Idea how the hell you got past Merciless Malachai without a ton of deaths. I have yet to manage it but then I tend to play summoners and witchs in general
"
silumit wrote:
Congrats on that achievement! (that should be an official achievement, really) Could you please answer some questions, mostly about the tree - I see it changed somewhat compared to the tree from OP.
1)4% block from Command of Steel cluster was worse than 15% inc.life?
2)you can spend 2 points to get Ele Overload instead of 10% life (or 8%life,18%AR at Mara start)- did you try it? in OP you sound like you want to get that notable.
3)you unspecced Master of Arena and didn't spec into Sanctity in both trees although it is just one point - does it mean that in your opinion 1%regen per point is worth less than 5%life per point? for this build, I mean.

Hello Silumit,
Good Questions, I was unsure about this until the end.
But at last i thought about my expierience with Itzaro. He can hit really hard, and if block don't work a hit can do >4000 Damage, most time its less but it can happen.
I had to make a decision:
- more block
- more Damage
- more Life
To be a little bit more safe I choose the life passives, this was only cause of Itzaro.
For Leveling further,i would respect 2 Points from Life and take Ele. Overload and try it out,
and see if i crit enough to trigger it.

The next 3 Points would go to Command of Steel cluster.

The life regen is not so important because with 70% increased life from Flask the Flasks give 1000Hp/s !
Perq wrote :
"
for the challenge. :v You'd have to give it back after you're done, tho. Need the muniez. :D
Unsure if it would be good for you, sadly, because you are using blue gems. :-c

Thanks for the offer,
but i have a 6-Link Astral Plate, the 4-Link was only for testing Itzaro with cheap gear.
Wow, good job if you really succeeded in beating merc Malachai with white gear only.
Which character is that ? I cannot find it in your character list.

Could you maybe post the gear ( with gems ) in the original post ?
A screen shot of the stats that you manage to reach with white items only would be nice.

EDIT : ah missed the link in the first post, my bad !
Screen shot would still be nice.

Anyway gg.
How much time did it take ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jul 11, 2016, 1:52:02 AM
Hi Fruz,

Her some stats:

This is with 2 poinst invested in Ele. Overload, so Life is a bit lower now.

Offense:

Defense:

Misc:
"
thormida wrote:
Misc:
damn, 70%. Now imagine of you could also equip Bloodgrip. One flask - full heal xD
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Well good job ^^.
Did not think that it would go that well ( I had somehow forgotten the other source of res tho, astral and rings lol ).
Ascendancy seem to have made that realisticly possible ( possible but much harder without them I guess ), that's nice !

Next challenge : witout the tree ? :D
I might try that a bit someday, but self found then, not much point doing it if you can start with astramentis and stuff.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jul 13, 2016, 3:33:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info