White Item Challenge Finished!- Merci Malachai done, Merciless Izaro done

Link at the bottom of the first post!
Im glad youre doing this to prove minimum requirements are necessary in order to progress. That being said, this is skewed because of the Ascendancy points and the choice of Gladiator, i would have much rather preferred that this was done with vanilla characters with no Ascendancy points.

Edit - Also, to add, i wouldnt really consider "beating the game" to be just beating the acts, just my personal opinion.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Jul 1, 2016, 11:09:53 PM
So racist its not even funny.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Im glad youre doing this to prove minimum requirements are necessary in order to progress. That being said, this is skewed because of the Ascendancy points and the choice of Gladiator, i would have much rather preferred that this was done with vanilla characters with no Ascendancy points.

Edit - Also, to add, i wouldnt really consider "beating the game" to be just beating the acts, just my personal opinion.

:-O Without Ascendancy, that's out of my possibilitys,i'm only a mediocre player, maybe someone else can achieve this ;-)

Nice going. Congratulations :)
Proud member of the Vocal Minority
Merciless Itzaro done, on first try at Level 86.

Current Stats:
Level 86. 4217 Life, 77% to all Res. 57% Block (68% buffed)

Died one time while Leveling to Corrupted Blood in Dry Peninsula, so
Deathcount: 11

So, here the journey ends.

It was a nice experience.
Upsides:
- not looking for gear except Links, did the most time with a 4 Link!
and saving up for a six link which was the only expensiv gear piece.
- challenging gameplay
- theorycrafting for every little point (with support of the community, thanks to all)
- Maps up to Tier 10 are easy doable, but a little bit slow.
- so most time it was fun

Neutral:
- Leveling from 82 up, is a little bit slow, but ok

Downside:
- Corrupting Blood, the last death was at 71% down to 61%, its sucks so much i nearly gave
up.

Thanks to all the support from the Community.

Respect, man.

Now THAT'S a true HC accomplishment.

Do you think it would have been possible without a 6 link? Would your DPS have been enough to overcome the lack of defenses?

Really cool project :)

Melee next?
Yes its possible on a 4-Link :-) made a quick Merciless Itzaro run:
https://youtu.be/hNRS0m4iJf8
LOL, this is possible the cheapest Itzaro capable Build.

Don't underestimat the power of block and spellblock!

Melee ? with a white Weapon? that would be extrem.
To Clarify some things:

Defense is not bad.

Video: AFK Dried Lake
https://youtu.be/9GXweFrJTkI
Congrats on that achievement! (that should be an official achievement, really) Could you please answer some questions, mostly about the tree - I see it changed somewhat compared to the tree from OP.
1)4% block from Command of Steel cluster was worse than 15% inc.life?
2)you can spend 2 points to get Ele Overload instead of 10% life (or 8%life,18%AR at Mara start)- did you try it? in OP you sound like you want to get that notable.
3)you unspecced Master of Arena and didn't spec into Sanctity in both trees although it is just one point - does it mean that in your opinion 1%regen per point is worth less than 5%life per point? for this build, I mean.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info