White Item Challenge Finished!- Merci Malachai done, Merciless Izaro done

Great Idea for a 1 week league :D
"
Xtorma wrote:
Great Idea for a 1 week league :D
You mean, "white drops only, no item transmutation allowed except socketing" league?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
As a League this would maybe a bit to unbalanced, cause there are not much Resistance Passives on the Right Side of the tree.

And also Strenght on the left gives Life.

The Build diversity would maybe too low?
Last edited by thormida on Jun 28, 2016, 2:32:07 PM
"
thormida wrote:
As a League this would maybe a bit to unbalanced, cause there are not much Resistance Passives on the Right Side of the tree.

And also Strenght on the left gives Life.

The Build diversity would maybe too low?

All spell traps all the time baby!
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 28, 2016, 2:38:06 PM
Update:

Died 2 Times to a Corroupting Blood Rare and 1 time to Carnage in Colonade Map,
(remember to myself: dont play ill and tired!)

After that leveling, in Tier 5/6 Maps was ok.

Deathcount: 10

Current Stats:

Level 84, 4053 Life, 76% to all Resists, 57% Block/Spell Block (or 68% buffed)

Video: Arachnid Nest Boss
Map Mods:
20% inc. AOE
192% inc. Crit. Chance
31% inc. Crit. Multi.
51% inc. Lightning Damage

https://youtu.be/5wfsJ9QPPJU
I'm impressed. I remember watching a person beat the game on HC with only blue items and you've taken it a step further by restricting to white items. I thought maybe you were using jewels but your tree doesn't have jewel slots and you don't even have flask affixes. Corrupting blood would drive me nuts. lol
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Yeah, Corrupting Blood sucks. Especially if you hit Enemys offscreen/at the border of the screen with a bunch of Firestorms. This sums up heavily. The Flasks give >1000Hp/s, so i can survive maybe 10 Stacks, but more :-(

Later met some other Corrupting Blood Rare's, if played patiently and foresighted, some stacks are no problem.
Very impressive! I think there's a few other optimizations you can make, using +16% two stone rings will next you an extra 2% resist per ring slot. Looks like you have made a conscious decision not to use corruptions or enchantments, so nvm that. Utility flasks seem like they would help at lot, particularly the (usually useless) Bismuth flask for 35% all resist.
Two stone rings would give 16% 32% 16%, so as a result i would miss 4% on two Resistances.
Difficult to balance this!

A Bismuth Flask would help for Curses yes.But lowering Resistances and use it all the time?
I think its safer that Resistances are capped all the time.

So...where's the character?

All I see are characters with anything but white gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info