[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

!updated a bit info on the flask section.
whats the reason for all caps (it made harder to read).
I just want to start out by saying thank you for sharing this build. I had a lot of fun leveling it, as well as hours of entertainment re-reading the plethora of information you provide in this guild. Additionally, every build I want to play now I have to talk myself out of using sweep (That skill is SOO FUN).

I do have two questions regarding your setup.

1. Your bandit choices - It would seem to me that the 1 passive in normal and cruel are more than worth the 40 life and 16% physical damage. Can you explain why you take the points?

2. The passive tree has 2 endurance changes, both within 2 points of the existing tree. It's hard for me to understand why you don't fit the points in for them when you would gain so much from Unrelenting as well as the charges themselves.
Personally everything thing that is decided in this guide is pinpointing and focusing towards end game. The 1 point that is stronger then the 16% physical damage bonus you mention will be a talent point that will dramatically give you more advantage as you progress towards end game,but yes however the extra 16% physical damage could be a better advantage early game I just don't want you guys to just go to the through the trouble of spending 20 regrets to unspec the 16% physical damage bonus into something else. This I know because as you get closer to late game at higher levels you will be in a need of talent points where that extra talent could make an dramatic dps and life boost to your character, that extra point could be for a jewel socket that could potentially be an end game Jewel that for example consist of Life/Dmg/Dmg/Dmg, which ultimately will be stronger then the 16% physical damage bonus. Lastly you also mention endurance charges, from my experience 6 is the maximum charges you need for this build not more, not less, i tried stacking as much endurance charges for the build, but guess what happened it back fired hard on late game bosses, because the concept of melee build is: the best offense always is your best defence. The build tends to be a balanced in stacking life, dps, and Life/Mana sustain. I spent of alot of time respecing my talent tree to see what is the strongest setup for the build. I've tried tree stacking armour, hp, life regeneration, endurance charge, pure dps, but the strongest setup I notice is a balance between all of these, you somewhat need a balance for everything that I just mentioned. The talent tree that is on the guide right now is the most balance tree i could possibly make. If you want 6 endurance charges I would suggest you unspec 2 talent points in Hematophagy/Leech Tree and spec it to get the an endurance charge if you want too.

If you have anymore questions or concerns feel free to leave a reply or message.
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 7, 2016, 10:57:52 PM
!Updated on Bandit choice and talent tree decision making right below juggernaut talent tree section.
"
15107514 wrote:
!Updated on Bandit choice and talent tree decision making right below juggernaut talent tree section.

Thanks for the update, that does make perfect sense. Thanks again for the build.
"
Mr_Snafu wrote:
Thanks for the update, that does make perfect sense. Thanks again for the build.

Np anytime :)
!updated
can this build use disfavour?
I've actually gotten asked that quite a bit in game. The answer to your question is a yes, however it will be very very very expensive to build an axe into a crit build. This is because axe has extremely low crit chance and almost no crit nodes on the tree and the weapon itself has very low crit base, however I've seen BIS players get 60% crit chance through Jewels so it can still be possible to build and 2h axe into a crit build but it will cost twice as much as a staff build. Though in return you'll do more damage as axe has more damage nodes on the tree.

If my answer to your question wasn't very clear just leave me a reply again or pm in game
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info