[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

Hi,
regarding to your question I personally played a mjolner using around a 150ex budget meaning everything was mostly gg gear. It's really hard to compare 2 different completely different builds as mjolner is a spell base build and mine is a melee base build, but anyway I'll give you the comparison anyways. Mjloner can be easier in face tanking bosses like malachai and atziri as it meant to be a face tanking build, while my build requires you to have a little more skill mechanics and move around in order to kill the boss. Mjloner and my build are both end game viable Mjloner has a smoother gameplay in tanking end game bosses as it's very tanky and doesn't require you to have skill to face bank boss is kind of a friendly player build where it doesn't require much mechanics, while my build is a kind of leaning a little more on the dps side, though it does have it tankiness, my build also requires more skill fighting end game bosses only including malachai and atziri as the bosses am talking about. My build however towards end game gg gear will out performs so much mjolner, which make mjolner look bad, but if your talking about a 30-40ex budget i would say mjolner could outperform my build in some ways only in doing end game bosses. The dps and clear speed will never be higher then my build with 30-40ex budget or even lower then 30-40ex and will outperform it more as you progress towards end game. Also if you really looking for clearing end game content like atziri and malachai with the 30-40ex budget mjolner could be suitable for you, but if you want to level up faster with tier 1-15 maps excluding malachai it's better with my build. There are many pros and cons for every build there is no perfect builds out there as GGG intention was to outscale everything at some point to make the game harder and more enjoyable. Anyways I tried try point out everything and how I felt with playing a mjolner build then comparing it to my build. If there is anything else you feel like i missed out on the comparison just let me know.
Thanks.
Thank you very much for your quick answer. I get the general picture. If I have any more questions I'll post them.

Thank you again.
My pleasure. :)
UPDATED ! ADDED FLASK INFORMATION TO THE BUILD

UPDATED ! ADDED NEW INFO FOR AURA SETUP SECTION

FREE MAPPING SESSION WITH ME T10-T15 ADDED AT BOTTOM OF GUIDE LOOK FOR INFO UPDATED DAILY
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 6, 2016, 11:22:18 AM
Hey,
first id like to thank you for sharing this great build!
I tried it on a very tight budget and im suprised it worked, currently lvl 74:) (my gear is probably worth around 5-10chaos <- depending on your luck)

Sooo, i kind of took your uber build and turned it into a very cheap budget build, sry :)

Thought i share some of my infos so that others can see that this build might as well work without RT as a league starter ( obviously not as good as an elementalist but if you prefer melee its awesome).
I mostly went with your crit version because i dont like non crit melee builds, i always get the impression that a facebreaker version would be better and cheaper while playing them.
Plus i have a lot of potential to upgrade my build without spending regrets this way :P

With hatred and ice golem up im currently doing around 17.5k groundslam damage (94%chance to hit and 55% crit chance) +11k totem which is very nice for the low amount of investment in a crit build i guess.
Defenses are a bit meh... well im relying heavily on my immortal call setup + fortify + arctic armor + knock back effect on crit
(4k life, 2k armor, 75/76% resists)
I can run low level maps (T1-5), and zana dailies relativly safe but atm i prefer to keep it simple and farm some currency in act 4 which is a lot faster and way easier with my current gear.

Here is the gear
Spoiler

I bought the staff for 3-4 chaos if i remember correctly, corrupted maligaros cost basically nothing and the rest is mostly selffound/made so all in all around 5-10 chaos or maybe even a bit less

And here is my tree so far

And another very cheap unique to start the buld with would be:
Spoiler

although its an axe the area off effect is very nice early on

Staffs like this cost nothing really on poe trade and will get you up to level 50-55 without much problems (you could probably even craft yourself some weapons like this with the rustic sash + whetstone recipe, if there are no cheap low level weapons available. Regardless if you trade or craft dont spend more then 1-2 alc/alt on a low level weapon!!!)

Last edited by Zentr0x on Jul 6, 2016, 1:02:06 PM
Hey, maybe I'm missing something but I'm doing your juggernaut build and I was wondering other then mana leach on your ring is there any other way you're getting mana?
Hey Zentrox thank you very much for spending your time in sharing some of your gameplay experience with everyone :) I'm glad it worked out for you.

boby00001

Hi,
Regarding to your question I would suggest getting at least 0.2% -0.4% mana leech on any of your Jewels to sustain the mana needed for the build.
If you prefer not using the Jewelry method i suggest you unspec the leech tree and spec into the other leech tree in the duelist area where it has mana leech, and attack damage leech nodes that can solve the mana leech problem for you sorry about the inconvenience I will add the mana leech information on my guide. If you have any more question or concern about the build you can leave a message ,pm me, or whisper me in game I would be glad to help you out.
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 6, 2016, 1:44:54 PM
!updated guide with mana leech information regarding to the build
Helo so i was made your build since i wana realy play good mele and your build itss 100% what i lokin for :) my gear so far

i am folow tree with ascentral warchief now i wana test to drop herald of ash for purity of lightnink to be more tanky i have only problem with boses like dominus on residence i think i need more life leache to tank so many projetile ayway big thx for your job man keep goin :)
Ty really appreciate your feedback. I recommend you keeping your auras and instead run a
. The vinktar flask does not need to be legacy basalt i recommend you get grounding for shocking immunity and that will solve your lightning damage problem.

Recommended flask setup:

A regular vinktar flask is extremely cheap.

You don't need taste of hate if you don't have the budget for it I would replace it with

If you have anymore question or concerns let me know :)
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 7, 2016, 12:20:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info