So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

"
iamacyborg wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
I installed Opera. Then menu > settings > ticked the 'block ads' box.

the latest release, or which version?

I believe the latest release version comes with built in adblock. The dev version of Opera also has a free built in VPN.

Latest release, guys. Not a beta or dev version.
It's been several years since I last tried it. It's greatly improved!
"
unsane wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:
As a new player I don't know what I would do without the Wiki its been such a tremendous help as global chat is filled with douche bags. So always have to rely on the wiki.

Try /global 5055

It's the reddit channel, the douchebag ratio is lower.

Thanks bro will do.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Thanks a lot for everything, the game would have been a nightmare to learn without the wiki. And even now I can't imagine playing PoE without reading the wiki here and there.
sad.
cold hearted bastards.

but you did great things man. and if it's worth anything you have my greatest respect.
head up and onward to the next challenge.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I was tempted to clean up the map section on the wiki, but I remembered how they treated the OP.
Hey big thanks for all you're efforts Iamacyborg, I use this resource all the time and honestly would be lost without it. I was always a little curious about who ran the wiki/founded it. so glad to be able to give you my thanks directly.

Sad it seems on a somewhat somber note, I can only hope you aren't away as long as you make it sound.

*raises coffee cup*

Thank you for everything you have done!
#NeverGoing90
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
It's sad to see old school players move on, but you have to make the decision that is right for you. Thank you for your contributions to the game, and the game will be here for you if you decide to return.

Sorry, is this some kind of standard answer? It definitely sounds like you did not really read / understand the thread.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
It's sad to see old school players move on, but you have to make the decision that is right for you. Thank you for your contributions to the game, and the game will be here for you if you decide to return.

Sorry, is this some kind of standard answer? It definitely sounds like you did not really read / understand the thread.

I was about to say the same. seems to me like they thought they (GGG) couldn't leave this unanswered but didn't really care much and thus didn't actually read what this was all about. pls correct me (us) if I'm wrong.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

why must we necro threads....
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info