[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

"
fletch101 wrote:
What level CWDT do you guys think is the sweet spot? Thanks.

For Immortal Call? None. CWDT IC will kill you more times than it will save you.
Thank you for posting this.
Last edited by fletch101 on Sep 28, 2016, 11:26:55 PM
Some people use icecrash instead of eathquake, it does seem (on paper) to have more damage yet i found post from 6 month ago that say earthquake is better why ? has this changed ?
"
sadness255 wrote:
Some people use icecrash instead of eathquake, it does seem (on paper) to have more damage yet i found post from 6 month ago that say earthquake is better why ? has this changed ?

http://imgur.com/QvHfeEc
The above link shows the AoE of Ice Crash vs EQ.
I think the EQ damage is higher than Ice Crash, dont quote me on that though.

And don't forget that you can actually see shit with EQ, Ice Crash is just too much graphical clutter imo.
So, I finally completed my first ever Uber Lab just now thanks to this build (one from one, oh yeah)!

Didn't come close to dying but I *did* play it safe as I like to do, made sure I had all endurance charges up before leap-slamming right into Izaro to force CWDT IC to proc, and then a few seconds of care-free EQ action and Ancestral Warchief, rinse and repeat safely, just running around or leap-slamming around to avoid everything otherwise.

I know I'm about 10 levels over where I *could* have started but it's taken me this long to get all my Uber trials and I made sure to pick up as many endurance charges as I could on the passive tree.

Level: 84
Life: 6,500
Armour (phys damage reduction): 38%-ish, a bit low
Endurance charges: 9
Life regen with max charges: 927 per second
EQ damage unbuffed: 13.5k-ish
EQ damage buffed: 15.5k-ish
Buffs: HoA, Vitality, Enduring Cry (self cast)
Resists: Over-capped

Gear (nothing fancy):
Spoiler

My only issue is phys reflect, getting owned on T7 / T8 with 15% phys reflect. Not being able to keep charges up is probably the cause right? Besides spamming a Granite Flask / Basalt for every single mob kill, how the heck do you guys get around this, or you just roll over any phys reflect mods on maps? The EQ after-shock is what really really hurts.

I'm not particularly keen on going down the Lightning Coil (or similar) path, prefer to stick with armour as I'm low enough as it is.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
"
fletch101 wrote:
What level CWDT do you guys think is the sweet spot? Thanks.

For Immortal Call? None. CWDT IC will kill you more times than it will save you.

i disagree with this. I never had any issue running cwdt ic.
"
systemdown wrote:
So, I finally completed my first ever Uber Lab just now thanks to this build (one from one, oh yeah)!

Didn't come close to dying but I *did* play it safe as I like to do, made sure I had all endurance charges up before leap-slamming right into Izaro to force CWDT IC to proc, and then a few seconds of care-free EQ action and Ancestral Warchief, rinse and repeat safely, just running around or leap-slamming around to avoid everything otherwise.

I know I'm about 10 levels over where I *could* have started but it's taken me this long to get all my Uber trials and I made sure to pick up as many endurance charges as I could on the passive tree.

Level: 84
Life: 6,500
Armour (phys damage reduction): 38%-ish, a bit low
Endurance charges: 9
Life regen with max charges: 927 per second
EQ damage unbuffed: 13.5k-ish
EQ damage buffed: 15.5k-ish
Buffs: HoA, Vitality, Enduring Cry (self cast)
Resists: Over-capped

Gear (nothing fancy):
Spoiler

My only issue is phys reflect, getting owned on T7 / T8 with 15% phys reflect. Not being able to keep charges up is probably the cause right? Besides spamming a Granite Flask / Basalt for every single mob kill, how the heck do you guys get around this, or you just roll over any phys reflect mods on maps? The EQ after-shock is what really really hurts.

I'm not particularly keen on going down the Lightning Coil (or similar) path, prefer to stick with armour as I'm low enough as it is.

for phys reflect maps use leap slam until IC goes off then go ham until it ends.
I have read through this a few times. I *think* the Rapid Decay support comes into play once you get Voidheart. What I am not sure of is, does it support Warchief or the player's EQ, or both?

I am referring to 5L x2, then moving to 6Lx1, and then 6Lx2. I am looking to take the first step. I can get Voidheart, but am at 5Lx2. If I get Voidheart w/ 5Lx2, on which linkage do I incorporate Rapid Decay, the player EQ or the Warchief?

Thanks to all respondents.

Thanks again to OP for making this.
Last edited by fletch101 on Oct 6, 2016, 11:45:59 PM
"
fletch101 wrote:
I have read through this a few times. I *think* the Rapid Decay support comes into play once you get Voidheart. What I am not sure of is, does it support Warchief or the player's EQ, or both?

I'm not an expert but it seems that Rapid Decay serves two purposes when linked with EQ - firstly it reduces the aftershock delay meaning more overall DPS, and if you manage to do DoT damage from Voidheart, it will increase that damage.

"
I am referring to 5L x2, then moving to 6Lx1, and then 6Lx2. I am looking to take the first step. I can get Voidheart, but am at 5Lx2. If I get Voidheart w/ 5Lx2, on which linkage do I incorporate Rapid Decay, the player EQ or the Warchief?

I don't think Rapid Decay is intended for a 5-link setup at all since the 5th links in both setups are giving more damage. I'd put Rapid Decay on the 6-link skill that does more damage since DoT is scaled from that - but for the two-fold effect of Rapid Decay with EQ described above, that's where I'd put it first, personally.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
So do you guys still recommend this build as an inexpensive uber lab farmer or there is some better variants now in 2.4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info