[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

@kelderek: 1 chance in 360, you've used up all your luck.

Finally managed to finish uber Izaro today; the burning ground final room was the first time I had seen that room, and I wasn't quite prepared to be set on fire so often.

What's not obvious from this build description is how long it takes to kill uber Izaro. At level 85 using cleave (which presumably is more dps than earthquake), the stage 3 fight took me about 60 seconds to finish. My cleave tooltip fully buffed is at around 45k.

I regret taking Culling Strike out of my Ancestral 5L; gonna put that back in.

Argus is sleep mode: he is trivial to facetank with full endurance charges. I didn't have to pop a single flask.

I took the movement ascendancy with the hope that it'll be much easier to move past the traps now.
Last edited by Graiaule on Sep 20, 2016, 7:15:05 PM
I keep getting destroyed by uber Izaro w/ elementals. Am I just bad, or can the build handle those elementals?
"
Flamegt03 wrote:
I keep getting destroyed by uber Izaro w/ elementals. Am I just bad, or can the build handle those elementals?

I've been doing lab for a while and literally the only time I don't do it is when essences/charges.

It's doable - I've done it many times, it's just not fun and takes forever. You have to bleed kite him because he will 1 shot you.

Even at about 7k hp/9 endurance charges he's 1 shot me with this combo before. So yeah, I'd suggest going and doing something else when he has charges/essences, or just kill the eles.
hello ! i use you build and i got some problem with my main weapon

i use Atziri's Disfavour then karui mual

but i alway got low dps coz my gem lvl. is low maybe

i run uber lab many time but still got some problem with curse lol

but still can be run

ps.sorry about my bad english hopeful i can run 7k hp w/o kaom's heart / belly maybe

thanks for this build make me fun a lot of jugger !

here my profile @ loliconjugger : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/playboystepz/characters

つ ◕_◕ つ Give DIRETIDE Volvo つ ◕_◕ つ
"
Flamegt03 wrote:

The build focuses on PHYSICAL resistance. With the Essences, Izaro has additional Elemental damage that you only have ~75% resist against (instead of the 90%+ you should have versus physical damage.)

Just skip uber labs with essences. (I don't think the charges matter, as the damage there is still physical.)
"
playboystepz wrote:
hello ! i use you build and i got some problem with my main weapon

i use Atziri's Disfavour then karui mual

but i alway got low dps coz my gem lvl. is low maybe

You lose a lot of dps because of your blood magic gem in EQ setup ( you can sustain mana with one mana leech jewel easily) and i dont know if you are using concecrated effect support on boss fights, you should start doing it if you dont. And swap added fire to bloodlust support on your totem setup, because you have atziri disfavour and voidheart. And you can try finding better voidheart, with 38-40% chance to poison because you cause bleed on every hit with disfavour already.
Hey guys I'm having some troubles with what skills I should link and some item choices. Sorry for the long post.

I'm currently using a 6L 2H mace I crafted and its working pretty ok, my main aim is to farm Uber Izaro eventually.

I've been reading this thread and am unsure if I should link IC with CWDT?

Weapon 6L: EQ - Less Duration - Faster Attacks - Increased AOE/Conc effect - Melee physical damage - Fortify support

Chest 5L: Ancestral Warchief - Melee physical - Added fire - Concentrated support/increased AOE - Culling strike/Empower

4L: Blood magic - Leap slam - Faster attacks - Herald of ash

4L: CWDT - ? - ? - ?

4L: Enduring Cry - Increased duration - ? - ?

Now here's the trouble I'm facing, I dont know what skills to link for Uber Izaro. Should I be using Blasphemy - Enfeeble? CWDT - Immortal call - Increased Duration? (I read this thread and some people don't think Immortal call is that useful since we can just face tank with max end charges)

Also does anyone recommend Devotos?

Thanks so much for reading
"
Justinglee wrote:
Hey guys I'm having some troubles with what skills I should link and some item choices. Sorry for the long post.

I'm currently using a 6L 2H mace I crafted and its working pretty ok, my main aim is to farm Uber Izaro eventually.

I've been reading this thread and am unsure if I should link IC with CWDT?

Weapon 6L: EQ - Less Duration - Faster Attacks - Increased AOE/Conc effect - Melee physical damage - Fortify support

Chest 5L: Ancestral Warchief - Melee physical - Added fire - Concentrated support/increased AOE - Culling strike/Empower

4L: Blood magic - Leap slam - Faster attacks - Herald of ash

4L: CWDT - ? - ? - ?

4L: Enduring Cry - Increased duration - ? - ?

Now here's the trouble I'm facing, I dont know what skills to link for Uber Izaro. Should I be using Blasphemy - Enfeeble? CWDT - Immortal call - Increased Duration? (I read this thread and some people don't think Immortal call is that useful since we can just face tank with max end charges)

Also does anyone recommend Devotos?

Thanks so much for reading

Don't use IC with CWDT. I don't use IC at all, but you can if you're kinda unsure about Izaro and want a failsafe, I just rather take the extra gem slot and use it for something else since I pretty much never die anyway.

For auras I use HoA, Arctic Armour and Vitality. Haven't really experimented that much with different ones, but it has worked for me so far. As for the curse setup, I use a CWDT - Blade Vortex - Curse on Hit - Enfeeble setup. I just like the autocursing, and it's pretty much always up when I need it to be.
@Justinglee: I tried it both ways, with CWDT+IC and taking IC out.

What I found was that it was the endurance charges and the associated regen that was keeping me alive.

Losing all my end charges and through bad luck not being able to get them back before the IC ran out killed me several times. (Prior to 2.4, you were much more likely to have max-duration IC, which gave you the most time possible to get another endurance charge, which then would be maxed out via the ascendancy, giving you again yet another max-duration IC. Now, what happens is, 75% of the time you only get 1 charge, which is quickly consumed by another and very short IC, not giving you a lot of time to get more charges. So you end up not getting much benefit from your possible charges a good fraction of the time.)

Instead, I use both enduring cry and leap slam+end charge on stun to maximize my chances of getting charges, and also maximize my chances of refreshing the duration on them.
What level CWDT do you guys think is the sweet spot? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info