[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

I cant tell you how good voidheart is after the further nerfs, but I can tell you the cheapest ones are going for 4 ex, so 80c wont touch that.

I pretty much had to get carried for merci Izaro after some fails, but I am stubborn about not wanting the micro of selfcasting IC in addition to all the micro of defense and damage flasks that I am adapting to. Clearly I am going to have to drop cwdt on Uber, and I am thinking about the endurance charge on melee stun, sounds like it is working for the other guy.

Sadly, though, even AngryAA on the HCNT podcast is saying melee isn't really in a good place this patch (he hasnt posted anything here since prior to page 20 if at all) but he seems to have lost all interest in trying to adapt this build, which says a lot. Sad for me cause I ran BV and SRS enough last league to be utterly bored of BV and really wishing I had something else to try the guardians and shaper with than SRS this one (and as someone said, one of the league starter videos featured this build, which was also why I went with it). :( Maybe the new skills will hit in a few weeks?
Last edited by taosk8r on Sep 13, 2016, 5:33:41 PM
"
taosk8r wrote:
I cant tell you how good voidheart is after the further nerfs, but I can tell you the cheapest ones are going for 4 ex, so 80c wont touch that...

Sadly, though, even AngryAA on the HCNT podcast is saying melee isn't really in a good place this patch

actually voidheart is ~50c on EHC

and AngryAA was talking about melee in general mapping + end game progression, not uber lab farming

thanks for your reply all the same =)
OK, switched to a cleave build and 2 Kaom's Way rings, 3x the dps and much more regen: Izaro will be toast.

I have an ascendancy question. My choice remaining is either Unstoppable or Unbreakable.

I already have 50% movement speed plus the leap slam; mobility in the uber lab isn't a problem. I'm not sure 64% movement is that much better. But, then again, being able to just walk through the temporal chain traps might make lab easier to farm.

Unbreakable gives me significantly more physical damage reduction because I'm using a 1600+ armor chestpiece. That might make uber lab even more farmable (especially if I'm carrying people.)

For those of you that have tried both, which did you prefer?
Hey guys,

I have a dilemma in terms of gear and I'm hoping you could help me out with some advice.

I'm about level 74 and preparing for Uber Lab.

I dropped an Exalt and I'll be buying myself a 5L Marohi to replace my curent 4L.

I am not using any other uniques yet.

That leaves me about 30 chaos to buy:

* Kaom's way + Belly of the Beast
* Kaom's way + something else?

I have body armour with 90 life, I'm not sure on the maths for the Belly of the Beat in terms of whether it'll give me more total life. I do need more life on gear to be honest, only at 4.5k HP right now but I've got a couple of small life clusters left to get on the passive tree which I'll be getting ASAP.

Cheers!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
@systemdown: buy a Jeweller's Touch prophecy for ~32c and a Erqi for 1c, gets you a 5L for 33c total (plus your cost to recolor.)

You can go with 2xKaom's Way to get that extra regen and endurance charge.
"
Graiaule wrote:
@systemdown: buy a Jeweller's Touch prophecy for ~32c and a Erqi for 1c, gets you a 5L for 33c total (plus your cost to recolor.)

You can go with 2xKaom's Way to get that extra regen and endurance charge.

Awesome I didn't think to see how much that prophecy was going for, thanks for the tip!!

I'm not sure my resists will let me use 2 x Kaom's way but maybe I can swap it in just for Izaro?
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Is it really worth 2x kaoms instead of voidheart? I'm level 78 going for first try at uber lab. Has anyone considered the Inc duration nodes for longer IC? Also looking to the double armour bonus in the ascendancy nodes and dropping belly for high armour chest.
I was able to do uber lab 2 times without dying twice with only 2 4 links and 1 kaom's way. I did it at level 80.
@Revol82 : Kaom's Way rings are really cheap now, around 12c. Crappy VH's are 50ish, good ones 75ish.

Two rings will nearly double your life regen.

I'm thinking of doing the same, getting the extra armor; already have a good rare chest.
"
Revol82 wrote:
Is it really worth 2x kaoms instead of voidheart? I'm level 78 going for first try at uber lab. Has anyone considered the Inc duration nodes for longer IC? Also looking to the double armour bonus in the ascendancy nodes and dropping belly for high armour chest.

I tried to get the two Increased Duration node clusters near Scion. The problem still remains, gaining max endurance charges again. I respecced out of those nodes and got rid of IC all together. Keeping max endurance charges at all times is the safest, at least for me.

And until you get a lot of life and enough currency I would go for 2x Kaom's, they're pretty cheap right now. It is noticeably easier to survive with 2x Kaom's, but I've switched to Voidheart recently, and its definitely doable when you get used to it.
So I'd recommend you go with 2x Kaom's until you can get a good Voidheart, no use in buying a bad one(the bad ones go for around 50-60c currently).

EDIT:
As for the double armor anscendancy node. I personally don't feel like its necessary, I survive perfectly fine without it. The bonus movespeed and ability to not get slowed in the annoying slowing traps really helps speed up the runs. But of course, if you feel too squishy you could opt for the double armor node, just personally didn't find it worth it.
Last edited by Chesus_Is_Back on Sep 14, 2016, 11:55:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info