[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

"
EmanTsal wrote:
I don't know what changed to break this build. But it seems everywhere online people who studied the new changes were still recommending this as not nerfed enough to worry.

now I"m reading from so many ppl that it's broke.

I just played to level 58 and I really don't want to have to re-roll this... actually If I have to reroll because it's broke I"m just going to quit POE altogether. I can't waste a week of my time like this anymore due to bad community suggestions. So I'm really hoping that some very smart people have come up with ways of fixing this for Uber Lab that wont cost me 30 scouring.

Please everyone who is succeeding with this build in 2.4 please help a bro out.

would love that aswell.
I'm currently in the 50's almost at Merciless, so will be a while before I can comment as I try to get to Uber Lab, but using self-cast Immortal Call and Enduring Cry doesn't seem too bad in principle and I'm not giving up on this just yet.

I imagine all this means is that you can't simply facetank Izaro. Use your movement skills. Dodge his attacks. Live to tell the tale maybe. We'll see.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
EmanTsal wrote:
I don't know what changed to break this build. But it seems everywhere online people who studied the new changes were still recommending this as not nerfed enough to worry.

now I"m reading from so many ppl that it's broke.

I just played to level 58 and I really don't want to have to re-roll this... actually If I have to reroll because it's broke I"m just going to quit POE altogether. I can't waste a week of my time like this anymore due to bad community suggestions. So I'm really hoping that some very smart people have come up with ways of fixing this for Uber Lab that wont cost me 30 scouring.

Please everyone who is succeeding with this build in 2.4 please help a bro out.

I was in the same boat as you, many people suggested this would still work, i lvled like crazy and got to 72 and managed to snatch the gear i needed. it was fun to just run past the traps not worrying but a thing but this doesnt work anymore you have to be careful. I had to reroll because that was the fun with this build. it is broken
Just did 3key (was a bit scared of fonts curses so just killed them to run safe for first time) Uber lab run at level 79 , the only problem was damage. It took me like ~17min to complete instead of 10-12min in previous league. Also i dont have increased duration and bonus mov speed quicksilvers in this league.
Trying to reroll my 5link body so cant check the stats now.
Geting voidheart would help a lot i think. They didnt nerfed it as hard as they said, it still poisons on every hit and you can get 50% chance bleed roll.
Also i bought devotos after lab, it boosted my EQ tooltip dps by 1.5k.
Last edited by Anhedonist on Sep 7, 2016, 11:48:01 AM
I facetanked merciless Izaro at level 72 with no issues.

The key for me was to carefully use my enduring cry. You need to watch your endurance buff and increase it to the max and keep it there. You also need to get it back ASAP once Immortal Cry goes off.

I'm at around 4800 health and 50%-ish physical mitigation (unbuffed -- I spent a couple of chaos each on several high armor rare pieces.)
I was thinkin about putting endurance charge on melee stun on EQ instead of added fire for my 5L. It would definitely help with trash mobs, but i dont know if i'm hitting hard enough to stun bosses
2x kaom way = facetank izaro with life regen (bad thing is they r 1ex each)
leap slam - fa - stun - end charg on stun = generate charges on minions with end cry support
kaom heart = over 8k life and over 1.2k life regen with kaom ways

cwdt-imm call-flame g-blood rage all 20
hatred - hoa
I think it doesn't work because you can't close your eyes and quake it to death anymore. We used to have perma IC when there was a 100% chance to get full endurance charges. Now there is a downtime on IC and if you don't do it right you'll be a toast in no time.
I was killing uber izaro in under 10 minutes/run a day ago when the layout was amazing. Did around 15 runs and even rushed a couple people. Believe who you want, I've already said too much.
"
Graiaule wrote:
The You also need to get it back ASAP once Immortal Cry goes off.

does this mean you have CWDT still linked? What level do you keep CWDT if so? I began to level them thinking I only want IC to trigger (I don't have max end yet) when I take a big hit but it sounds like some people are going for fast end charge and IC discharge so maybe I should keep it on self cast on low and then just warcry more often?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info