Sad day in the US :( over 50 deaths

"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Define "military grade." Then inform us what percentage of gun CRIME is committed in the US with "military grade" weapons? =^[.]^=

It's low. You use explosives and semi automatic guns (and lots of ammunitions) only when you feel like killing 50, for most crimes you have handguns. I don't know, you tell me, I'm not very informed. I don't think only the number of crimes commited with a gun matters, because we could allow stinger missiles with that criteria too (else they would be adquired in the black market *shrugs*). I'm not sure, I'm just being a contrarian on the internet, I don't have strong feelings about this except for "guns are not the solution" *waves tiny american flag*

Yeah, thought so. You're talking out of your ass about things of which you know NOTHING. You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own FACTS. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Nevermind. Not the correct thread anyway, there is another one about guns.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 19, 2016, 8:05:37 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
respwnd wrote:
People do horrible things under the guise of peace all the time. They justify their hate with obscure, often forgotten tenets of religion and claim their actions are sanctioned by the word of a book.

These people, and their actions are not representative of their religion irregardless of what spews forth from their mouth. They are cowards, full of hate and self loathing that would find an excuse to commit their atrocities no matter what, but often find their justification within the tiny corners of their own culture, whatever that may be.
I'm going to disagree with you on something, in the Qu'ran it is said that homosexuality is a sin that should be punished by death. It is punished by Sharia in every single Islamic ruled country, 1 week before the killing, there was an Imam who was making a speech about various things in a mosque in Orlando, when it came to homosexuality, he said that the only response to solve homosexuality is death. And I remember in the UK they've made a poll in the Muslim community and half of them think homosexuality should be punished by laws. And earlier this month one of the spiritual leader of Islam condemned Homosexuality and asked Muslims to denounce it so they could be executed properly.

Islam is a religion that is strongly homophobic.
Ever heard of Milo Yiannopoulos? He's an outspoken gay Conservative, and he has this to say about what happened in Orlando, and its implications:

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/16/heres-everything-wanted-say-islam-yesterday-couldnt/
Very interesting read. Growing up in a mostly Muslim community gave me a contrasting experience, but given the polls Milo quoted, perhaps my experience was atypical.

I think every single religion is the evil type of crazy if interpreted literally. According to the Bible, the punishment for homosexuality is exile... which in many cases was a death sentence which got no one's hands dirty.

That said, I don't see the problem as simply a Muslim problem the way Milo does. Instead, I see it as a religious fundamentalism problem; if he wasn't a true believer, the attacks wouldn't have occurred.

Does Islam itself have a fundamentalism problem? Polls certainly indicate one. I still have nothing against moderate Muslims. Thing is, how typical is this "moderate Muslim?" Is it like saying "moderate cultist?" Moderate cultists probably do exist, mind you... just not in sufficient numbers to make one much less wary of cultists.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I'm not gay but my background is from Islamic country i assure you Arabs and Muslims fear the takfiris (like ISIS) more than you do. At this point in life im just an agnostic libertarian and they would ice me. So I guess to why guns shouldnt be banned hmmm?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 20, 2016, 3:50:05 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I'm not gay but my background is from Islamic country i assure you Arabs and Muslims fear the takfiris (like ISIS) more than you do. At this point in life im just an agnostic libertarian and they would ice me. So I guess to why guns shouldnt be banned hmmm?

Some posts ago you mentioned you were Asian and now it is an Islamic country. There are only a few Islamic countries in Asia such as Malaysia. I wonder where exactly are you from.
WTH There are a lot Saudi Arabia is Asian. Skip geography in all those physics lessons?

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 20, 2016, 7:13:37 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I think every single religion is the evil type of crazy if interpreted literally. According to the Bible, the punishment for homosexuality is exile... which in many cases was a death sentence which got no one's hands dirty.

And that's if you stick to Paul, that was in some ways at odds with Jesus. Some would even stick to Leviticus even if being explicitly at odds with Jesus (that means, stonings...I think that in some parts in Africa is still common for a few christians).

Anyway, Islam may be fucked up, but the only solution is public pressure to moderate them as it happened with christianity many years ago...and kinda breaking the middle east isolation bubble (personally I would like to dissapear religion but that'd be lalalalaland). If you see countries like Jordan (or even Turkey before going backwards like Erdogan), I'd say it's not impossible.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 20, 2016, 11:43:36 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
WTH There are a lot Saudi Arabia is Asian. Skip geography in all those physics lessons?

Pretty sure that depends on which textbook you follow.
That's funny, I looked up Leviticus online and it says the punishment was exile, not stoning. But Google sent me to some weird site which only shows one verse per page, in EVERY translation. So maybe I missed it.

(Note to self: steal a Bible next hotel visit)
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I think it's in the UK they made a poll about homosexuality, and 45% of the Muslims community thought it should be punishable by law

it was actually something like 100% of British Muslims think it should be against the law
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info