ACT V - hints already in game!

What will be in act 5?
What do you expect to see in act 5?
What do you want to see in act 5?
What do you want not be in act 5?

21.10.2017 Act 5 in xbox trailer

20.11.2016 Chris about ending actual Path of Exile story line in Act V + Act V ETA first half of 2017
Spoiler

http://2p.com/45968509_2/Path-of-Exile-250-Update-Preview-Breach-League-by-Masterseek.htm
"
2p.com: 'Anything you can say about the 3.0.0 patch?'
"
Chris wrote:
"We are trying to release that early next year, kind of the end of the first quarter, or beginning of the second. It's pretty big, certaintly the largest expansion we have done so far because it introduces the Act V. We don't really want to promote it too much at the stage. We just want people to know that is coming and that is something to look foward to."
"
2p.com: 'I may be pushing it... but anything you can further add about the Act V?'
"
Chris wrote:
"Is coming next year, and is looking very cool. Is certaintly the most impressive act we've done so far, which is kind of fitting, because is kind of the end of our current storyline. We have to make sure that is the most climaxing act."

06.09.2016 Chris about act 5 hint in town
Spoiler

https://redd.it/51fhdl
"
Chris wrote:

"I just noticed an act 5 clue on something I don't think that anyone else has noticed including our dev team"

"I saw it in town, that's all I'm going to say"

"The hint was gone from town now btw"

13.08.2016 Act V confirmed for 2017
Spoiler

"
I bet there are lots of fans out there who would ask the same question... Will there be an Act 5?
"
Chris wrote:
Yes. We aren't ready to talk about specific details yet, but it's coming in 2017.

http://2p.com/44350622_2/Path-of-Exile-Atlas-of-Worlds-Interview-A-Map-of-Condensed-Hype-by-Masterseek.htm

21.07.2016 New art from act 5 in announcement

12.06.2016 New path added to Highgate - Hint towards future content?
Spoiler

album: http://imgur.com/a/Q8czv
new area in a4 town:
before:

map:

12.06.2016 2.4 update will not be act 5:
Spoiler

form forum announcment 16-06-2016
"
Chris wrote:
I should probably put it on the record that 2.4.0 doesn't contain an additional act. What it contains, however, is a secret that we look forward to revealing!

12.06.2016 Act 5 confirmed by global chat users:
Spoiler

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jan 21, 2017, 1:01:22 PM
Last bumped on Feb 13, 2017, 1:41:49 PM
He done goofed.

Spoiler
Or was it intentional? o_o
That new path in act 4 is certainly an interesting find. Whether it is act 5, some smaller expansion or nothing at all remains to be seen.

I expect act 5 to be PoE 3.0. If that comes after 2.4, it could be in December at the earliest. It's very much possible that there will be a 2.5 in between though, pushing act 5 to spring 2017.
I don't think act 5 will come till plans for DirectX arn't achieved first. Soo not before end of 2017 or more ^^
Hf :)
Were you doing that thing in that place or not?

-I was not in the garage painting anything.

Nobody said anything about a garage or painting.

-...fuck.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Not trying to be negative, but... act 5 isn't more desirable than performance issues at all. I mean, this game is fucking perfect, just have a shitload of performance issues. I could play it forever if i didn't lag. I actually do, even with lags, but... many wouldn't.

Btw: adding new content they already do every new league, so ehh, nothing to care, at least to me.
Sometimes...
Last edited by Crusader_of_Sorrow on Jun 12, 2016, 10:23:24 AM
I wish they'd do endless rifts instead of a new act...the one thing I actually like about d3. Here it's just player level. There, how competition is offered, is how deep you can go rifts wise not to mention you're not running 40 faceroll lvl 10 maps over and over just to level.
Git R Dun!
Looks to me that they plan on enlarging Act IV much the same way they did with Act III. Joy.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Looks to me that they plan on enlarging Act IV much the same way they did with Act III. Joy.

I wouldn't mind that at all. Act IV is a bit of a stub.
If A5 is not winter themed,i don't care much about it. i am sick of random caves yellow grass and deserts as far as the eye can see.
So yeah,i am all in for enlarging A4.
Then again,most players are already way,waaaaaay overleveling in the zones we have,so i have no idea how they would go about either enlarging A4 or adding a whole new act. At that point they might as well either cut out half the zones,merge them,or remove a whole difficulty all together.

But yes,if it's a new act,make it winter themed. we want winter. all 100% of us wants winter. even those who say that they don't,they too want a winter themed act,they just don't know it yet!
No rest for the wicked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info