ACT V - hints already in game!

Didn't GGG already say they planned for a fifth act? I mean, I doubt it's the top priority, but it is on their list.

I would hope their priorities go something like

Performance Issues
Lab Issues
Leagues
Upgrade Game Infrastructure
League Specific Item Availability
Act 5

I'd hope, at least. Act 5 not really the best thing to focus on IMO, with so many things that need work already. They're doing very well for their size, but still.

- Sheepster
"
Daiena wrote:
If A5 is not winter themed,i don't care much about it. i am sick of random caves yellow grass and deserts as far as the eye can see.
So yeah,i am all in for enlarging A4.
Then again,most players are already way,waaaaaay overleveling in the zones we have,so i have no idea how they would go about either enlarging A4 or adding a whole new act. At that point they might as well either cut out half the zones,merge them,or remove a whole difficulty all together.

But yes,if it's a new act,make it winter themed. we want winter. all 100% of us wants winter. even those who say that they don't,they too want a winter themed act,they just don't know it yet!

The problem with a winter theme is that there are only so many colors you can use. If Act 4 has taught us anything, it's that having boss arenas, the bosses inside them, the skills the boss uses, the monsters it spawns, and the skills those monsters use all be the same color is... well, not optimal.
I'm thinking we'll get Act 4.5 first, as we did with Act 3. However, I'm sure we'll be headed east/northeast into the Maraketh plains while the Beast's brethren begin to invade Wraeclast.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 12, 2016, 3:34:42 PM
Act 5 will be a new Uber Uber Lab sprinkled with Atziri promices .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
Daiena wrote:
If A5 is not winter themed,i don't care much about it. i am sick of random caves yellow grass and deserts as far as the eye can see.....

+1
"
Nssheepster wrote:
Didn't GGG already say they planned for a fifth act?

Originally they said there would be 10 acts.
Never noticed that new path, nice!
Plz don't focus on Act 5, so much is yet to be improved in this game before it needs another act.
Ok so who/what is the Act 5 boss, just in case? :O)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info