2.3 - The Frost Nuke™ - Crit Vortex + Herald - Full screen explosions

hi, acutaly lvling your build,

have you tried dual void battery now ? ^^

i got one already and 2. is coming :D
Hey bro, can you check my profil out and tell me what i do wrong? I dont feel i do as much dmg as i should do. Im lvl 75 right now. Please check my gear and skillthree and give some advice.

Btw awesome build and its pretty fun!
"
Novazoh wrote:
Hey bro, can you check my profil out and tell me what i do wrong? I dont feel i do as much dmg as i should do. Im lvl 75 right now. Please check my gear and skillthree and give some advice.

Take your profile off of private so I can look at your characters.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Done :)
I'm loving this build so far!

I think it's been the smoothest levelling I've ever had with a character. Even with mediocre self found gear it's pretty powerful! I've only bought a few jewels and a pair of movement speed boots for cheap. The few times I've died have been due to carelessness. I've just reached level 55, and can't wait to start investing in some better gear.

Thank you for sharing!
"
Novazoh wrote:

You have a wand with no crit and crit multi on it. The other wand has no cast speed.

Level 1 empower is essentially like you're wearing a 5L because it doesn't do anything.

All your other gems are level 17 with no quality

Low ES helm with no life.
Low ES gloves with no life.
No ES boots with low life and no move speed.
Amulet could be improved.

You only have 4 jewels and only 1 of them is good.

If you improve all of those things you'll get better survivability and a lot more damage.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Could you check my Profile too? Got everything i need i think, but i think im a bit squishy atm.
"
Psy_Freak wrote:
Could you check my Profile too? Got everything i need i think, but i think im a bit squishy atm.

Take it off of private :D
Hi, I am very impressed with your Girl Guide and made a magician, but unfortunately the damage to the Vortex of 70 000-80 000 damage under any reinforcements, what problea my build? here is a link to a profile on the forum ru .. if not difficult, you see. You are welcome

https://web.poe.garena.ru/account/view-profile/serx9014
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Psy_Freak wrote:

Take it off of private :D

Now it should work :-) Hide chars was activated, sorry :D

And yes, the damage was heavy of you, atm i got 115k, and in fight with 5 Charges about 150k. The Damage from you must group + shrine buffed^^
Last edited by Psy_Freak on Jul 19, 2016, 2:34:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info