2.3 - The Frost Nuke™ - Crit Vortex + Herald - Full screen explosions

And what about CullingStrike instead of AddCold/Hypoterm at HoI link?
"
Horhen wrote:
And what about CullingStrike instead of AddCold/Hypoterm at HoI link?

The likelyhood of monsters being at 10% health from something that only hits once is fairly low.

I've tried it and it felt like the chain reactions weren't as big in higher tier maps.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jul 11, 2016, 6:48:31 PM
why herald of thunder? isn't blasphemy / assassins mark way more reliable?

IGN: Kitaen
I have a samll question.Maybe a little stupited.But how you can raise Ice Golem + Flame Golem at the same time?
I am now at level 60, and i find there will be much more critical strike chance when I use a dagger and a sheid instead of two wand. so will it be ok if I continue use dagger till a higher lv?
It's really a fun build :)
"
Kitaen wrote:
why herald of thunder? isn't blasphemy / assassins mark way more reliable?

It's a matter of mana reservation, otherwise I would've gone with blasphemy for sure.

"
Shock_x wrote:
I have a samll question.Maybe a little stupited.But how you can raise Ice Golem + Flame Golem at the same time?
I am now at level 60, and i find there will be much more critical strike chance when I use a dagger and a sheid instead of two wand. so will it be ok if I continue use dagger till a higher lv?
It's really a fun build :)

The 2 golems from one of the ascendancy points.

Yes you can use daggers if you really want to but we're already getting 82% crit chance with wands on. Wand implicits give a ton of spell damage now and you'll lose out on cast speed.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jul 12, 2016, 7:44:10 PM
is inc crit linked with herald even that good? herald of ice does not seem to gain benefits from the talent tree, it does not have any crit until you link it. even with inc crit the crit is very low and i was wondering if some utility spell like ice bite would be more beneficial
IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen wrote:
is inc crit linked with herald even that good? herald of ice does not seem to gain benefits from the talent tree, it does not have any crit until you link it. even with inc crit the crit is very low and i was wondering if some utility spell like ice bite would be more beneficial

It's all about numbers and chain reactions. Low crit chance that happens frequently ends up proccing at least once and you get a freeze/shatter/prolif/chain shatter.

You're free to try other gem combinations and report back if anything seems better. I've tried a few things and narrowed it down to my current links.
I have all the items (and better ones) and cant get that dps... ._.
I saw the youtube video . I just wanted to thank you for the song you used :)

It's so good . I have listen to it probably 10 times in a row now lol

I get in a good mood when i find new top tier songs :)

( Selenium Forest by Plini )
"
dlcaiser wrote:
I have all the items (and better ones) and cant get that dps... ._.

Take your profile off of private and I'll tell you why you don't have that DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info