2.3 - The Frost Nuke™ - Crit Vortex + Herald - Full screen explosions

Simplesim... Could you answer my question please?
"
iamrotan wrote:
Simplesim... Could you answer my question please?

The chain reaction comes from the elemental conflux and proliferation combined with herald of ice and the extra range.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Okay, thank you. Another thing, what would you switch up on the tree to build in more hc survivalist? Would you just sacrifice some raw spell dam or?
"
iamrotan wrote:
Okay, thank you. Another thing, what would you switch up on the tree to build in more hc survivalist? Would you just sacrifice some raw spell dam or?

Well I would give up pendulum and get that 50% reduced reflected damage from the ascendancy.

Otherwise, I'd invest in maybe a few more life/ES nodes. Whatever is close by. And yea, if you're gonna give up something, start with raw spell damage because that doesn't scale up heralds for some reason.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Hi, I still have a question about build, now I'm running on the card t9-10. my damage with a blizzard in a shelter 105 000, the messenger of ice damage to the shelter in 2286, if need be, later unsubscribe about the damage a bottle of Azir and energy charges. This damage is considered normal or necessary to build more damage? Health Now 3400 ES 2000. I understand need to get another 1,000++ health.
Hi,
I am a big fan from your build. first i played your spark build but i realized that the build isn't so mighty in this patch than the patches before. because of that i changed my build to this with a lvl 86 witch.
Now it looks like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ententrainor/characters
Actually i am farming T1-T3 for currency, because of that I am wearing the quantiti-boots und gloves. Otherwise I am wearing res+life gloves&boots. I have ~3,7k life and 1,5k ES. This is pretty low. I need +1k life und +05-1k ES, i know. But I am not able to play T3+ maps without dying. The mobs are killing me before i can kill them. Why? :D I don't know. Can you help me?

greetz and thank you

edit: Okay, now i have a 6l carcass and it is better now. Farmed 4 t5 maps, doesn't died...but nearly dead very often. 3,7k life, 1,9k ES....think i have to push my life more and more^^
Last edited by ententrainor on Jul 26, 2016, 11:05:55 AM
Hey i am going to try out your build, but would you mind making a leveling part of the tree? :)

Like 20 Points, 40 Points, 55 Points and so on? :)
"
ententrainor wrote:
Hi,
I am a big fan from your build. first i played your spark build but i realized that the build isn't so mighty in this patch than the patches before. because of that i changed my build to this with a lvl 86 witch.
Now it looks like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ententrainor/characters
Actually i am farming T1-T3 for currency, because of that I am wearing the quantiti-boots und gloves. Otherwise I am wearing res+life gloves&boots. I have ~3,7k life and 1,5k ES. This is pretty low. I need +1k life und +05-1k ES, i know. But I am not able to play T3+ maps without dying. The mobs are killing me before i can kill them. Why? :D I don't know. Can you help me?

greetz and thank you

edit: Okay, now i have a 6l carcass and it is better now. Farmed 4 t5 maps, doesn't died...but nearly dead very often. 3,7k life, 1,9k ES....think i have to push my life more and more^^

Well as you said, you need some more life and ES. You're also relatively low level. Farming mid/low tier maps for now is fine.

You also need cast speed tho. More cast speed means you hit monsters before they hit you after warping into them.

Once you get used to the playstyle, it becomes very easy. You have to be fearless. Don't just walk up to monster packs, teleport into them and cast vortex immediately.

"
BobxMarley wrote:
Hey i am going to try out your build, but would you mind making a leveling part of the tree? :)

Like 20 Points, 40 Points, 55 Points and so on? :)

I'm sorry, I'm particularly adamant about not doing leveling builds. I think it takes too much away from the learning process of this game and in the end serves no real purpose.

"
Blaizminator wrote:
Hi, I still have a question about build, now I'm running on the card t9-10. my damage with a blizzard in a shelter 105 000, the messenger of ice damage to the shelter in 2286, if need be, later unsubscribe about the damage a bottle of Azir and energy charges. This damage is considered normal or necessary to build more damage? Health Now 3400 ES 2000. I understand need to get another 1,000++ health.

105000 damage isn't too bad, but getting more will help a lot with bosses. Work on getting your health and then work on making upgrades for damage whenever you can.
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jul 26, 2016, 5:57:58 PM
Where does your chaos damage come from in the screen shot?

Out of these wands, which two would be best to use? The character isn't at high level to use them yet, which two would you (assuming you find no better until you get to 70)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info