Hardcore lvl 87 - Mullet's EK Tanky Mofo Guide [REVISED...AGAIN] - now with conduit

Hey man, nice guide thanks, im tired of my LS templar i think im gonan respec him to this, can i play templar like this? looks to me it needs only few changes :)
"
Lachis wrote:
Nice build. Still would go IR and unwavering though :). You can get the shield nodes and 1 body and soul node before lvl 90 too. You are goig to have enough mana to run purity and determ...wich will give you + max resists. My hp pool is larger so my smaller regen actually is a bit improved. Overall only difference is armor. Keep working at it!

hey, thanks.

I wish i could run purity! I have determination/ hatred/ clarity/ discipline/ grace - then 280mana left over....which is like 15% of my mana....need that for my skills! ;/

I like your build also, would pick up mana flows as well by IR.

The body & souls x2 and shield res nodes allow me to get so much res, that i can focus on chaos res on my other gear which helps a lot too.

Them multiple projectile alchemists hurt!
MulletMoustache - GMT timezone
"
hugorx wrote:
Hey man, nice guide thanks, im tired of my LS templar i think im gonan respec him to this, can i play templar like this? looks to me it needs only few changes :)

Ya templar would be fine for this spec, jus need to find an efficient way for the from the templar start, maybe pick up the 40% mana regen node then go upwards along the int nodes, then down through prestigitation.

Let me know how it goes.
Man, thx for reply.. my build is really fooked up and this EK build is most close to my broken build, but i got only 5respect points and 15 orbs of regret, so i can move only 20points at the moment, heres my lvl 67 build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBLMFWxSwFVAYXRkuGjIaOB0UJ-0pTy3SMBkx-zKJM5Y26TowOthBjEbXSk9N2E99UWBVxlcNV-JZ813GYG1lL2ZPZp5nvXA-cz935Xy7fVN99YBWgUmCm4uMjHaPRpBVm6GdgKC0ogCnCKeEqZWsmKyqsjizMbT5wBrMt89l0NDVddlh2t3dBd3z4XPjaueu7DjtIO5v8B_yzvNx99f60vuq

Can someone help me out guys? Thx in advance
"
hugorx wrote:
Man, thx for reply.. my build is really fooked up and this EK build is most close to my broken build, but i got only 5respect points and 15 orbs of regret, so i can move only 20points at the moment, heres my lvl 67 build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBLMFWxSwFVAYXRkuGjIaOB0UJ-0pTy3SMBkx-zKJM5Y26TowOthBjEbXSk9N2E99UWBVxlcNV-JZ813GYG1lL2ZPZp5nvXA-cz935Xy7fVN99YBWgUmCm4uMjHaPRpBVm6GdgKC0ogCnCKeEqZWsmKyqsjizMbT5wBrMt89l0NDVddlh2t3dBd3z4XPjaueu7DjtIO5v8B_yzvNx99f60vuq

Can someone help me out guys? Thx in advance

You can respec like this:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBLMFWxo4HRQn7TbpOthN2E99UWBVxlnzXcZgbWaegFaMdo9GkFWdgKIApwinhKmVrKrAGs9l0NDa3d3z42rsOPAf-tIZLvPdnjyBb3B9gzgUTQJxuJMMfRB_xp4WbySqGYVxTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncTUj7nd8i_vDudSVElfP_ZIjM9QUFhjxtg9_Hy4KS4t0ouM4XPtIEbXzfp8gxEtjr4snEmy

You can pick up the elemental nodes i guess on the way to celestial walker and prestigitation (the elemental nodes will increase the cold dps from hatred - most efficient way from templar start tree i think).

There's a lot of melee nodes which you will need to spec out of. Also the mara shield nodes and curse at the top aren't very useful.

Then work your way through the witch tree for the mana nodes.......
......or you can leave the mara tree for now, and rush to eldritch battery so u can be an aura whore.

Last edited by kudos888 on Feb 27, 2013, 7:37:25 PM
Thanks for your help, yes i know there alot of them i need to spec out, hope your EK will help me survive more, thanks alot for help.. if i dont dont i just continue up build the way to eldritch battery

Only problem is this needs 34respect points i got only 5+15orbs, so not possible anyway.. looks like i have to make new char or so anyway
Last edited by hugorx on Feb 27, 2013, 7:45:54 PM
gud guy gud guide
"
123fly wrote:
gud guy gud guide

Hope you like it mate :)
good mullet
Nemesis IGN: Wanderlusts
"
kudos888 wrote:
"
Lachis wrote:
Nice build. Still would go IR and unwavering though :). You can get the shield nodes and 1 body and soul node before lvl 90 too. You are goig to have enough mana to run purity and determ...wich will give you + max resists. My hp pool is larger so my smaller regen actually is a bit improved. Overall only difference is armor. Keep working at it!

hey, thanks.

I wish i could run purity! I have determination/ hatred/ clarity/ discipline/ grace - then 280mana left over....which is like 15% of my mana....need that for my skills! ;/

I like your build also, would pick up mana flows as well by IR.

The body & souls x2 and shield res nodes allow me to get so much res, that i can focus on chaos res on my other gear which helps a lot too.

Them multiple projectile alchemists hurt!

reduced mana on everything and blood magic grace? should be able to run purity then as long as the reduced amanas are leveled up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info