Hardcore lvl 87 - Mullet's EK Tanky Mofo Guide [REVISED...AGAIN] - now with conduit

Do you get Bear Traps (6), or Bear Traps (3) and Bear Traps (3) on your hotkeys?
"
BEWBTUBE wrote:
Any suggestions for leveling this? I mean should I just shoot left and get all of the suggested life nodes and such before heading right? or what?

I have a similar question. What skills would you use while leveling? Just whatever deals the most DPS. I'm currently leveling right now and have been using Fireball as it does more DPS than my EK, only b/c I don't have the dex to level my EK. Just anymore helpful tips would be awesome. I'm loving leveling so far so your guide has done something right!
IGN: XinderHC
"
Xinder wrote:
"
BEWBTUBE wrote:
Any suggestions for leveling this? I mean should I just shoot left and get all of the suggested life nodes and such before heading right? or what?

I have a similar question. What skills would you use while leveling? Just whatever deals the most DPS. I'm currently leveling right now and have been using Fireball as it does more DPS than my EK, only b/c I don't have the dex to level my EK. Just anymore helpful tips would be awesome. I'm loving leveling so far so your guide has done something right!

I'm level 66 with a similar build and i leveled using a LMP'd freezing pulse until around lvl 50 (after EB + inner force + decently lvld clarity)
I would take one point out of the Flask Mana and put one into the 12% max mana increase.
Faster Cast does not work with traps so i would put in culling strike instead.
"
blekibum wrote:
"
Xinder wrote:
"
BEWBTUBE wrote:

I'm level 66 with a similar build and i leveled using a LMP'd freezing pulse until around lvl 50 (after EB + inner force + decently lvld clarity)

lvl 32 right now using EK + Fork + Added Fire + Mana Leech running clarity and hatred with no problems.
"
Terrornoid wrote:
"
blekibum wrote:
What would be your 4th support gem for EK if you had a 5L?

I think fork is what everyone has worked out is best?

I feel this is true.
I would use fork in a 5L - it's green so I would swap in mana leech for them annoying slow mana regen maps

In a 6L I would add in faster casting
MulletMoustache - GMT timezone
"
pirate_yar wrote:
Do you get Bear Traps (6), or Bear Traps (3) and Bear Traps (3) on your hotkeys?

As 3 and 3

U don't need to repeatedly tap - jus hold down the button and they will chain cast.
Faster casting gem speeds up this process alot
"
JakeJenkins wrote:
Faster Cast does not work with traps so i would put in culling strike instead.

Faster cast does work with traps. Traps are classed as spells.

It lets u chain cast 6 traps quickly, increases your Dps significantly

However, I am yet to try culling strike - I am lvling one ATM to test it out
"
Xinder wrote:
"
BEWBTUBE wrote:

Updated post with lvling guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info