[2.3] (NEW) LL Chaos/Poison CoC VorCadeNova, Uber Rekt, Millions of DPS! (With Videos)

Not even 6k ES with Leg Shavs and better then great rares as for ES.

What a shit build.
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Damiano_POL wrote:
"

I'm thinking about releasing a life based version for each of my builds. I'll let you guys know. (:

Hey Champ! Still waiting for your life based version :)

I'm extremely busy. If I have time and find a way to make an optimal life based version for this build (and perhaps other builds) then I will post an update.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
i run a build basically just like this as well. i initially tried a self casting elementalist version, and its good and all but the dps and clear speed with CoC is much better.

my elementalist is based more off the vortex DoT portion, which it does a crap ton of dps and stays very safe much like the old poison cloud builds (but much better offensively and defensively). my CoC shadow version is scaled off the poison dmg i get.

here is my tree for my life version

im lvl 91. i have alchemist nodes and arcane chemistry because i use a flask belt and this allows me high duration and 3 uses of all flasks, to which i use legacy rumi's and VofV for massive tankieness.

my gear and gem setups
Spoiler

this gives me 4600 hp and 1600 ES with discipline. basically 6200 life pool with 67/69 block (will be 71/75 when i socket the jewel reckless defense). i have 95% crit rate as well and like 92% crit on the spells. as you can see i don't use glacial cascade but rather void manip because there is so much chaos damage involved. this ups initial hit damage as well as scales the poison.

im just about to get my other two ascendancy passives tonight. should be a walk in the park. i carry around conc effect for boss battles but i don't feel its really necessary, even without the other two passives. the DPS is just insane.

note about my gear and such...the flat accuracy on gloves and your 2nd ring is vital. absolutely mandatory.
if you don't have a legacy rumi's and such then you might as well just use whatever other boots and amulet, but you'll be severely lacking defense. this setup i just find ideal since you have to be melee everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info