[2.3] (NEW) LL Chaos/Poison CoC VorCadeNova, Uber Rekt, Millions of DPS! (With Videos)

"
MaxClip wrote:
OP tried cold snap as an option? Does the CoC by pass the cold snap cool down?

I've played with cold snap in the past, it is not a great skill. To bypass the cool down you need to expend a power charge each time (100% on each cast). So, you will end up with very low power charges all the time. The other downside is that the AOE of cold snap is much smaller than the other skills.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 17, 2016, 1:23:39 AM
"
Bla bla bla
"
MaxClip wrote:
OP bla bla bla

How long wait lifebased?
Last edited by stripeq on Jun 17, 2016, 11:37:21 AM
Op, want to try this build... but do you think it will still work well with a 5 link shavs?
Hi, i have question. "0.5% of damage leeched as life" in boots is necessary? You have Vaal Pact and Ghost Reaver but this is only things which give you life leech, right?
Ello,

tried a variation of your build in prophecy and even with the drawbacks of the temp league it is very impressive, GJ!

Prophecy does not have the legacy daggers so I'm losing quite a lot of choas damage. I also could not afford a shavronne's (~8ex for low rolls in proph) or Skyforth (~25ex in proph) yet so I switched to a pure ES build for now which loses even more damage compared to your original build.

Skill tree is pretty much the same, only took the CI cluster instead of atrophy and the +30 dex node (to use poacher's mark).

However... even with all the drawbacks it is still OP as [insert generic curse word here].

currently at lvl 85, gems lvl 19:
Solo Voll kill (6-players-party): ~3-5 seconds. NU PROBLUM!
Solo Atziri: 2-4 seconds per stage. NU PROBLUM!
Solo Uber Izaro (dual wield, font, conduit): 2-3 seconds first two stages, 4-8 seconds last stage. NU PROBLUM!

again, great build!

Here are some suggestions btw:
- for everyone trying to level up with this build: replace one curse with warlork's mark until your damage is high enough to leech with only the belt/boots enchantment.
- if defense isn't needed replace the armor and evasion flasks with silver(onslaught) and sulphur(40% increased damage) flasks, that's a nice damage boost and onslaught also greatly increases the map clear speed.
- for soloing/duoing maps like gorge, arid lake, plateau, etc: switch cyclone with whirling blades. Whirling blades can only hit once per cast per enemy but that is no problem with capped crit rate and even one CoC trigger is enough to kill everything on the run :D.
"
qbatronix wrote:
Hi, i have question. "0.5% of damage leeched as life" in boots is necessary? You have Vaal Pact and Ghost Reaver but this is only things which give you life leech, right?

The majority of my life leech comes from the Atziri's flask as mentioned in the original post. I only use this flask when I want to boost damage and life leech. Doryani's belt also offers life leech as well. The enchant on the boots is a bonus, but it is not required at all.

"
flosterklau wrote:
Ello,

tried a variation of your build in prophecy and even with the drawbacks of the temp league it is very impressive, GJ!

Prophecy does not have the legacy daggers so I'm losing quite a lot of choas damage. I also could not afford a shavronne's (~8ex for low rolls in proph) or Skyforth (~25ex in proph) yet so I switched to a pure ES build for now which loses even more damage compared to your original build.

Skill tree is pretty much the same, only took the CI cluster instead of atrophy and the +30 dex node (to use poacher's mark).

However... even with all the drawbacks it is still OP as [insert generic curse word here].

currently at lvl 85, gems lvl 19:
Solo Voll kill (6-players-party): ~3-5 seconds. NU PROBLUM!
Solo Atziri: 2-4 seconds per stage. NU PROBLUM!
Solo Uber Izaro (dual wield, font, conduit): 2-3 seconds first two stages, 4-8 seconds last stage. NU PROBLUM!

again, great build!

Here are some suggestions btw:
- for everyone trying to level up with this build: replace one curse with warlork's mark until your damage is high enough to leech with only the belt/boots enchantment.
- if defense isn't needed replace the armor and evasion flasks with silver(onslaught) and sulphur(40% increased damage) flasks, that's a nice damage boost and onslaught also greatly increases the map clear speed.
- for soloing/duoing maps like gorge, arid lake, plateau, etc: switch cyclone with whirling blades. Whirling blades can only hit once per cast per enemy but that is no problem with capped crit rate and even one CoC trigger is enough to kill everything on the run :D.

That's great to hear! This is what path of exile is about, making your own changes based on what you currently have available. As you get more items/links/nodes you balance your build as needed. Even with the normal dark daggers the damage is still huge (thanks to the poison 100% damage buff).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 19, 2016, 5:30:39 PM
Using this build, great one!

As for the gear, I am slowly working towards shavronnes but still very low on currency.

Was thinking about the setup and there might be an interesting option to go budget CI. The idea is that you go CI + the ES cluster above, equip infernal mantel which gives you additional fire -> chaos that prophecy daggers are lacking as opposed to the legacy ones. But the drawback would be that you would have to sacrifice poachers mark to negate the 100% increased spell dmg taken when on low mana. Havent tried it yet but certainly something to think about.

The skyforth are definitely not necesarry as you get power charges from the assasin tree and assasins mark so the only good thing about them imo is the mana reservation which you can get on the tree and jewels aswell. So maybe instead of them using blooddance to get the frenzy charges lost on poachers mark would work.

Just my two cents.

Edit: Forgot to say that on CI you would be using Discipline + Assasins mark + Poachers and with Infernal mantel you would ditch Poachers so just Discipline + Assasins
Last edited by beldako on Jun 20, 2016, 4:35:19 AM
"
beldako wrote:
Using this build, great one!

As for the gear, I am slowly working towards shavronnes but still very low on currency.

Was thinking about the setup and there might be an interesting option to go budget CI. The idea is that you go CI + the ES cluster above, equip infernal mantel which gives you additional fire -> chaos that prophecy daggers are lacking as opposed to the legacy ones. But the drawback would be that you would have to sacrifice poachers mark to negate the 100% increased spell dmg taken when on low mana. Havent tried it yet but certainly something to think about.

The skyforth are definitely not necesarry as you get power charges from the assasin tree and assasins mark so the only good thing about them imo is the mana reservation which you can get on the tree and jewels aswell. So maybe instead of them using blooddance to get the frenzy charges lost on poachers mark would work.

Just my two cents.

It really depends on what you are using the build for. If you are simply mapping then you don't need to have Skyforth, you can get the power charges from Assassin's Mark. In regard to your statement that you get power charges from the assassin's tree, this is not viable at all (10% chance to gain power charge on NON-critical strikes). If you are doing hardcore bosses in end-game maps (i.e Uber, Tier 15 Bosses), then you will definitely need Skyforth because you want to generate power charges on crits (asap) and is the most viable way with this setup. We want to generate power charges as soon as possible to be optimal, and skyforth is the best way to pull it off.

Poacher's Mark is really important to the build. It is only used for one reason, cursed enemies have 50% less Evasion (at level 21). We don't care about the other stats that the curse offers. If you don't have this curse then you will miss a lot of hits (depending on Mobs evasion and your accuracy), especially against higher tier bosses. Your accuracy will be low without the curse.

You can definitely go CI if you don't have a shavronne's. This will allow you to pretty much use any ES based armor (rare or unique). Keep in mind that pain attunement will not work with the CI setup.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 20, 2016, 4:41:34 AM
Is it better to go down the Toxic Delivery side of the Assassin tree first or Deadly Infusion?
"
iluvme wrote:
Is it better to go down the Toxic Delivery side of the Assassin tree first or Deadly Infusion?

Deadly Infusion first all the way. We want to max/cap out crit as soon as possible.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info