[2.3] (NEW) LL Chaos/Poison CoC VorCadeNova, Uber Rekt, Millions of DPS! (With Videos)

What order would you suggest for getting the ascendancy?
"
exqcme wrote:
What order would you suggest for getting the ascendancy?

I'm not sure I understand the question. If you are asking which node to get first on the ascendancy tree, then it was already answered in a previous post. "Deadly Fusion" is highly critical (no pun intended) to get as soon as possible.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hey man build looks insane!!! got a couple of question tho...

how would you level it? like when would you take what passive node on the three.

and im playing on prophency and cant get the legacy "The Consuming Dark" Daggers..

wouldnt it be tomuch of a dmg loss if i dont have 90% chaos convertion but instead have only 60%?
"
Hydrá wrote:
Hey man build looks insane!!! got a couple of question tho...

how would you level it? like when would you take what passive node on the three.

and im playing on prophency and cant get the legacy "The Consuming Dark" Daggers..

wouldnt it be tomuch of a dmg loss if i dont have 90% chaos convertion but instead have only 60%?

1. To level it, I would use the essence drain/contagion combo. Then focus on picking the chaos nodes on the tree. If you start having an issue with survivability (which you shouldn't, since you are ranged with ED) then start picking up the closest ES nodes.

2. Even with just the normal daggers (60% conversion) the build is extremely powerful and you can kill any boss (including uber) really fast. This is also where the potency of the 100% more poison damage shines.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 28, 2016, 1:39:26 AM
"
flosterklau wrote:
Ello,

tried a variation of your build in prophecy and even with the drawbacks of the temp league it is very impressive, GJ!

Prophecy does not have the legacy daggers so I'm losing quite a lot of choas damage. I also could not afford a shavronne's (~8ex for low rolls in proph) or Skyforth (~25ex in proph) yet so I switched to a pure ES build for now which loses even more damage compared to your original build.

Skill tree is pretty much the same, only took the CI cluster instead of atrophy and the +30 dex node (to use poacher's mark).

However... even with all the drawbacks it is still OP as [insert generic curse word here].

currently at lvl 85, gems lvl 19:
Solo Voll kill (6-players-party): ~3-5 seconds. NU PROBLUM!
Solo Atziri: 2-4 seconds per stage. NU PROBLUM!
Solo Uber Izaro (dual wield, font, conduit): 2-3 seconds first two stages, 4-8 seconds last stage. NU PROBLUM!

again, great build!

Here are some suggestions btw:
- for everyone trying to level up with this build: replace one curse with warlork's mark until your damage is high enough to leech with only the belt/boots enchantment.
- if defense isn't needed replace the armor and evasion flasks with silver(onslaught) and sulphur(40% increased damage) flasks, that's a nice damage boost and onslaught also greatly increases the map clear speed.
- for soloing/duoing maps like gorge, arid lake, plateau, etc: switch cyclone with whirling blades. Whirling blades can only hit once per cast per enemy but that is no problem with capped crit rate and even one CoC trigger is enough to kill everything on the run :D.

Thanks for the build op but wanted to try it in league ;)

hey would u mind posting ur skilltree and gear?

Ty
Is this build viable without Skyforths (eye of chayula for stun immunity??)? I have 6l shavs but the boots are out of my reach.
Heya, quick question: u sustain ur cyclone only through poachers mark right?
Last edited by Maredasan on Jun 29, 2016, 2:09:39 AM
Any reason why you aren't using Quicksilver?

Cyclone seems slow as hell, when you took accel shrine it was still slower than regular CoC discharge without the shrine... Sure you don't really need it for bosses, but clearspeed definitely suffers due to extremely slow movement when attacking (only WB is fast)
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Jun 29, 2016, 8:40:22 AM
"
Maredasan wrote:
Heya, quick question: u sustain ur cyclone only through poachers mark right?

Yes. Poacher's mark is needed for this and to solve the accuracy problem.

"
Asag wrote:
Is this build viable without Skyforths (eye of chayula for stun immunity??)? I have 6l shavs but the boots are out of my reach.

If you are doing maps then you don't need Skyforths because you get the power charges from killing mobs due to the Assassin's mark. However, if you want to do serious bosses like Uber Atziri then you will need to have Skyforth.

You are already immune to stun when you use cyclone.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 29, 2016, 11:08:09 AM
how did you sustain your mana with cyclone and what can i use if i dont have the dagger sorry new player here
Last edited by ardi14 on Jun 30, 2016, 8:23:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info