[2.3] Explosive Arrow Elementalist - Insane Clear Speed with 11 Grand Spectrum

"
Kazang wrote:
Is the reduction in reflect damage enough to be able to do reflect maps?

I was able to do reflect maps slowly with sibyl's lament, not sure about now since I have almost full gear/dmg (maybe if I run fire purity)
Anything about Uber lab ?
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:
Anything about Uber lab ?

Uber lab is easy once you get some gears
I farm uber 1~3 times a day, can kill boss really fast without using frost wall
What do you get for the uber lab points?
Wondering how these items boost this build, whether its worth it to use or just grab regular rares with Life+resists on them?

IGN: Arcmaimed
"
Truman1997 wrote:
What do you get for the uber lab points?

After grabbing Beacon of Ruin and Paragon of Calamity, you can grab Lieg of the Primordial and use Lightning Golem and Fire golem linked with CWDT
"
Statusblue wrote:
Wondering how these items boost this build, whether its worth it to use or just grab regular rares with Life+resists on them?

I wouldn't suggest using the ammy, but you can use the belt for temporary.
I would use EA - GMP - Fire penetration - Less duration - Slower Projectiles - (Empower)
and take out life leech while using that belt. Once you get life leech % on your boot enchant, you can use rare belt for more life.
Hey man, i got a few questions.. How does this do in parties? I'm playing with a few m8s, low lvl maps and im just wandering if you think its a bad idea, especially when we move up higher.

- Why no blooddance boots?
- Dont you have more than enough damage to clean most almost instantly?

cheers

-bazz
Last edited by bazzzzzzz on Jun 18, 2016, 9:24:29 PM
How About Single Target Set up?
Why Elemental Equilibrium... it just gives resistances to the mobs. Unless I'm missing something. I Don't see a separate skill to apply EE (like Phys to lightning split arrow for curse on hit) for the explosions.

If you stack 3 elements on your skill it EE won't work for the explosions (It takes the highest element last i checked, so if you do 1k fire and 500 ice, they will still be fire resistant).

Or are you using something else not linked in your guide that I'm missing?

EDIT: I should clarify that a buddy of mine is playing this build, and with hatred aura (which is giving some cold damage) he is still getting "Resists fire, weakness to cold, weakness to lightning" on mobs from EE.
Last edited by NocturnalWolf on Jun 20, 2016, 7:16:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info