Incident Report for 2016-06-09 Downtime

This level of transparency is one of the many reasons why you are awesome!
Identity is cheap. Reputation is priceless.

Retired Let's Player.
Retired HC player.
Still a SSF hipster build player who loves Ruthless.
Thank you for the report. Again!

However:
Although I feel a little bit silly giving you this advice you all already know, I just cannot resist:
You should really have automatic checks on every place possible (even if the check seems to validate the obvious), especially on the manually written data.
And maybe your QA could test not only the PoE itself, but also the tools you use.
There is no dark, it's just absence of light.
Maybe little gitfs mend our hearths :p
I certainly don't wanna be that guy that realizes "Oh crap, I broke everything!". ^^
But really nice to see this kind of customer information.
I applaud you on the approach, and good luck improving the situation for the future.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?

;)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
So did players get a compensation? That chicken pet is always a welcome addition to a players inventory?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
GGG your team is really awesome.

Not only solving the problem in half an hour is a great achievement.
But this kind of transperancy to your customers has my deepest respect.
It is seen far to rarely in any business.

I am really amazed.
I love that you guys are literally the only developers I can place 100% faith in. Transparency, replying to the community, and constant quality changes.

Thank you for the updates.
Can I just say, I been playing POE casually for awhile now and I finally have free cash available and I plan to support GGG as much as possible!

I think the entire industry of MMO's and online games should follow GGG's example! Best devs around! 100% pure faith in them! <3

p.s.

Love the community too :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info