Mechanical Questions Thread

Hello,this might be wrong forum, dunno where to get this info in detail so i ask here.
If you play HC league, after 3 month,when it gets wiped,do u get to keep items and level, back to bank of parent standard? so it could be used further, or its just disappears?

Thanks
(5-8)% chance to Dodge Spell Hits while affected by Haste (watcher's eye bonus)
This property applies to Vaal verions of Haste or not ? while the skill is active i mean.
Do the new ailments Sap, Brittle, and Scorched count as Non Damaging Ailments? Are they increased by modifiers from items/passives such as Blasphemer's Grasp gloves? ("8% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments per Elder Item Equipped")

If so, what is the cap on each of the new ailments?
Last edited by Quelex on Dec 29, 2018, 8:40:21 PM
Hi there,

this league i played a few characters already but i have a problem when i am doing low maps.

It feels like drops in maps are bound to character level now, because at my appropriate level (high red maps for my high level miner) i get a good amount of loot. But if i take that same character and run low level maps it just feels like i dont get maps or currency at the rate that i would expect.

This could either be tied to me not using quantity, or GGG possibly rebalancing the game around heavy use of IIQ. Or just them implementing reduced drops in low maps.

I dont even know if this is the right place to post this, but maybe someone can tell me if they experienced it differently.
I want to get as much quality on my elder vaal regalia as possible to I can 6 link it easier. What is the best way to go about it? I've got hillock in fortification ready. I've got perfect fossil as well and I've got master craft. Can I use all 3?
nvm I've figured my question by myself!
Last edited by roekroro on Dec 30, 2018, 12:31:28 PM
I have some confuse with party quantity bonus.

We have full party. (6 players = 250% currency quantity bonus)
Run map with 100% increased quantity
All mobs killed by character who have 50% quantity bonus on his items

Map bonus * player bonus * party bonus = Total bonus
200% (from map) * 150% (from player) * 350% (from party) = 1050% total currency quantity bonus

Am i correct?
Questions regarding the scaling of the Punisher buff when applied through Blasphemy. Looking for confirmation that this is correct.

My understanding is the following mods enhance both the magnitude and duration of the Punisher buff:

1) Aura Effect (Delve Armor Suffix) 25% Increased.
2) Curse Effect (Helm Enchant) 30% Increased.
3) Blasphemy Quality (Increased Curse Effect). Quality 20% = 10% Increased.
4) Curse Effect Tree Nodes = 20% Increased.

So we have a total of 85% Increased effect. Is this correct?

Assuming 21/20 Punishment Curse Gem that's a base of 35% more Physical Dmg with a buff duration of 4 seconds.

Once scaled that should be 64.75% More Phys Dmg for 7.4 seconds.

21/20 Inc Duration yields 75% total increased duration so If I link this to Punishment will the buff duration now be 7.4 * 1.75 = 12.95 seconds?

Thanks!

"
diopside wrote:
I want to get as much quality on my elder vaal regalia as possible to I can 6 link it easier. What is the best way to go about it? I've got hillock in fortification ready. I've got perfect fossil as well and I've got master craft. Can I use all 3?

hillock 3 means 28% quality. Perfect Fossils can bring you up to 30%. Unless you are short on currency, I suggest using Fossils.
then make sure you get a open suffix to add another 17% quality. 47% is the current maximum afaik.

About the Hillock workbench: I would use that one on already existing items with "just" 20% quality, to bring them up to 28% without rerolling them.

"
Hamdrew wrote:
Questions regarding the scaling of the Punisher buff when applied through Blasphemy. Looking for confirmation that this is correct.

My understanding is the following mods enhance both the magnitude and duration of the Punisher buff:

1) Aura Effect (Delve Armor Suffix) 25% Increased.
2) Curse Effect (Helm Enchant) 30% Increased.
3) Blasphemy Quality (Increased Curse Effect). Quality 20% = 10% Increased.
4) Curse Effect Tree Nodes = 20% Increased.

So we have a total of 85% Increased effect. Is this correct?

Assuming 21/20 Punishment Curse Gem that's a base of 35% more Physical Dmg with a buff duration of 4 seconds.

Once scaled that should be 64.75% More Phys Dmg for 7.4 seconds.

21/20 Inc Duration yields 75% total increased duration so If I link this to Punishment will the buff duration now be 7.4 * 1.75 = 12.95 seconds?

Thanks!

Afaik the increased curse effect just affects the debuffs itself, not the duration. I would expect it lasting 4 * 1.75 = 7 seconds. Your calculation for the more dmg seems fine.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
Last edited by Judaspriester on Jan 2, 2019, 6:21:21 AM
Hello,

i need help with my atlas, because im a little confused. I killed elder on red map (Factory Tier 11) and i saw a text, that said it map will drop memory fragment XV. In the end i only got one unique without memory fragment.

1. Was it because i had guardians on T7,T8,T9,T10?
2. Was is because my shaper died during the fight?
3. What is the best way to recovery my atlas - so i wont waste anymore time (i would like to get elder orb)

View:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info