Mechanical Questions Thread

Question about Dread Banner.

In the Skill description it states:

+2% Increased Fortify effect per Stage

There is no keyword when Placed like in the other parts of the Skill.

Does that mean, as soon as I have 50 Stages and Fortify (by the Support-Gem) I get 40% reduced damage taken?

Greetz
Flood
Question about shaper / elder influence:

If I wanna to expand the influence of Elder, I must kill the boss witch have shaper influence near by the Elder influence maps. But in what direction in the Atlas I must go?!
Sometimes I go in the wrong direction and the Elder influence map disappear.
is there a way to focus my attacks on my mouse cursor im having such a hard time on syndicate objectives because i cant reave down doors without doing 360s attacking everything else but the door
I ask you to change my account nickname to Steam version, and sorry for my English, my nickname to steam-nmvnf
"
jd4_Q1 wrote:
I ask you to change my account nickname to Steam version

You need to e-mail support@grindinggear.com about account issues. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
For some reason(bug?) Mirage archer can't support gems socketed in Silverbranch. Tested with toxic rain and Barrage. works just fine in other items.
Hey GGG, I had a question about whether or not Death's Door, makes us immune to both bleed and corrupted bleed? Is this the case?
Hello.
With Precursor's Emblem rings coming to standard I have the following question:
Does it's effect "15% chance that if you would gain Power Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Power Charges" stacks with itself and with the same effect from Inya's Epiphany additively or multiplicatively?
Like, is it 0.15 + 0.15 = 0.3, or 1-(0.85*0.85) = 0.27 if i use two rings?

Thanks.
ING: Valhaal
I'm sorry if this has been posted in .. 542 pages of responses, but I was curious what affect using Engineer Orbs have on lockboxes? I can't seem to find a conclusive answer, other than something vague around quantity (If its 20% quality, would that add 20% quant to the contents of the box?)
Hi GGG, I'm not sure if this has been asked but I was directed here by your very own Support!

I am playing a Glacial Cascade mine build, and I purchased the Celestial Herald MTX for my character. The Herald mtx never triggers. Is this intentional or based on how the coding works? I was really looking forward to the MTX for my character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info