Mechanical Questions Thread

Hi question about scorching Ray interacting with patient reaper. Is it supposed to not trigger the 70% Mana and life regeneration. If so why is that so? The skill is a DoT so I figured it would proc it.
Hi question about scorching Ray interacting with patient reaper. Is it supposed to not trigger the 70% Mana and life regeneration. If so why is that so? The skill is a DoT so I figured it would proc it.
I have an idea for 100% automatic immortal call uptime.

1. Romira's banquet to gain a power charge on non critical strike plus resolute techniques, so you always gain a power charge on hit.
2. Voll's devotion to gain an endurance charge whenever a power charge is consumed.
3. Tulfall or Malachai's Loop to loose all power charges when reaching maximum (so you can always gain power charges).
4. 2 powerlessness jewels to set maximum power charges to 1. Therefore, you're always gaining and then losing a power charge on hit, and thus always gaining an endurance charge on hit. You'll need 4 powerlessness jewels if you choose to use Malachai's loop.
4. A channeling spell that can hit 8 times within 3 seconds (I don't think this is hard to achieve).
5. Cast while channeling immortal call.

----

After the 3 second cooldown of immortal call, you'll have enough endurance charges to boost its effective time to 3 seconds again when cast while channeling will next trigger it. So that's 100% automatic uptime of immortal call.

This is just an idea, but does it seem sound?

Last edited by Learis on Aug 16, 2017, 11:38:55 PM
"
Ornuth wrote:

Recovery Rate doesn't show up on the Character sheet for Regen, but it works fine.

"
TripleSmile wrote:
1.1 Spell totem casting Dark pact would calculate damage based on totem life?
2.1 Would [x% More Damage] work with a Spell Totem + Dark Pact setup?
2.2 Hits define damage of Ailments (Poison), if it says "with Hits and Ailments" does it mean it would make initial hit bigger which would make higher damage Ailment which would be then scaled by another multiplier overall granting (1-1.95)^2 multi on damage output?

3 Does hit multiplier with poison stacks on enemies from Vile Toxins Support make initial hits generate higher damage Ailments? (does it scale both the hit and the damage over time (we are excluding more poison multiplier here))?

1. Yes.
2.1. Yes.
2.2. No. Poison is based on Base Damage, not total Damage. Only flat values count.
3. No, same as 2.2.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 17, 2017, 6:22:45 AM
Hello, i would like to know why chieftain ascendancy Tukohama, War's Herald + Eye of Innocence necklace interaction has been changed.

You showcased this build on your youtube channel awhile back in a video called: Build of the Week S06E08: russellhentz's Ranged Attack Totem Tactical Nuke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqBNflR3KFU

In 3.0 a totem igniting an enemy does not proc the ascendancy reflect like it used to, effectively making the build useless. Is this an intended change?

The build was awesome, not the best or the fastest, but fun to play and i really would like to see it work once again.
Hello! I would like receive answers to questions regarding the new skill Charged Dash. I researched for them, but did non find anything. So the questions are:
1. In the character screen, when i chose the skill, it says i do 5.24 attacks per second, but how to understand how many attacks i really do within one use (une use is one second or more?)? I understand it can differ, but how many attacks i do at maximum distance?
2. Does it make sense to maximize the attack speed as much as possible hoping to get more attacks per use?
3. How to calculate the area of effect of the skill? With other skills it is much easier, since you see the animation. However, here i just see the specters and not the real AoE.
4. How much the AoE increases at maximum distance?
5. How much can the attacks overlap? Can i get like 3, 4 overlaps, or only 2? Does it make sense to use increased area of effect support hoping on more overlaps? And on the other hand does it make sense to swap increased area of effect support with the concentrated effect support versus single-target enemy?

Looking for answers, thank you in advance :)
Guys i have a problem with changing instances once i tre to portal to town or switch a map i crash
is there somthing that i can adjust to make things better ,i ve deleted the game and install it again and nothing
Pls help i love the game and i invested a lot of time and money

THX
I have a cast while channeling question.

Let's say I have 2 trigger spells, so cwc will cycle between the two. But one of the spells has a cooldown. Will cwc skip over that spell while it's on cooldown and try to cast the next spell, or will it not skip over it and simply do nothing for that current trigger?

EDIT

I got a piece of equipment with the right links to test it on my own. It turns out it will skip over the skill on cool down and cast the other skill, in case anyone was wondering.
Last edited by Learis on Aug 17, 2017, 10:07:52 PM
hello mark

still not got any answer on my old question ...
almost 3 month

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1676002/page/307#p14549876

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1676002/page/301#p14499355

is it can't be answer ?

or shall i post on reddit to get some love ???
Last edited by fanity on Aug 17, 2017, 9:49:14 PM
Any one notice how cluncky Animate weapon is since patch 3.0 ?

I am playing one my self (similar to @theuberelite ) and for map clear the AI of animate weapon seems wrong since 3.0 Update. It almost seems like they queue up there attack and cant all be attacking at once on the same target (if you have 50 weapon, 10 will be attacking while 40 will be standying behind not doing shit)

Cheers !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info