Mechanical Questions Thread

The explosions aren't Projectiles in the first place (despite dealing Projectile Damage), and the Powerful Precision line explicitly applies to Projectiles. No Crit chance for KB's explosions.
Hi guys. Simple question here. How long does the Maim support gem work with maim per succesfull hit?
Hi!
I'm playing ele convert bv inquisitor and just changed from doryani to rippling thoughts. So this is affecting two things in my build:

1. I already have an arcane surge setup (arcane surge-power charge on crit-orb of storms-inc crit strikes).
Do the two different arcane surges stack/block each other or how do I deal with them now? The weapon's is stronger and have higher uptime (cause I'm lazyto cast orb of stroms/clearing too fast to stop and cast it). So I'm thinking of getting rid of the gem.

2. I use a 4link shield charge setup for movement, so the storm cascade is always present, I'm thinking of a way to take advantage of it, cause it has very nice damage, since it benefits from my build.
a. use power charge on crit + increased crit strikes + any other support in it to generate power charges instead of orb of stroms which I only use on bosses/harbringers. Would it be an effective way?
b. use curse on hit + warlord's mark + ?what? in it, so I free up reserved mana to run a herald of ice/thunder for additional dps?
c. use spell totem support + any 2 supports in the weapon for increased boss dps?
On Izaro third encounter if for example I let all lieutenants alive previously: Can I kill them during phase three or do they have to stay alive during the whole fight until Izaro dies?
"
bejuts wrote:
On Izaro third encounter if for example I let all lieutenants alive previously: Can I kill them during phase three or do they have to stay alive during the whole fight until Izaro dies?

You can freely kill them in any phase after their introduction.
Can you please clarify how Crimson Dance stacks work, specifically whether it stacks the 8 strongest bleeds or just the most recently applied?

Also, if it's not the most recent 8 bleeds, what happens when one bleed runs out, is it replaced by the 9th strongest bleed or does the target only have 7 stacks remaining?
Crimson Dance takes the eight strongest Bleeds and activates those. All other Bleeds on the enemy are inactive, but counting down their duration. If one of the active Bleeds ends, the strongest inactive Bleed takes over.
2x Mon'tregul's Grasp DONT working.

I have 12 zombies:
With 1x Mon'tregul's i have 6 zombies
With 2x Mon'tregul's All my zombies are die (Why do not I have 3 zombies? )

Its BUG or not?
Increased and Reduced modifiers are additive. Two Grasps = 100% Reduced Zombies = 0 Zombies.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Increased and Reduced modifiers are additive. Two Grasps = 100% Reduced Zombies = 0 Zombies.

I thought:
12 zombies = 100%
1x Mon'tregul's: 50% from 12 zombieas its 6
2x Mon'tregul's: I thought 6 zombies = 100%. And 50% from 6 zombieas its 3

Ok Thx! I understood

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info