Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Morixander wrote:
However spectral throw " it will not benefit from mods such as x% Increased Melee Damage or x% increased Melee Physical Damage", so there is no benefits all to use that skill?

Projectile attacks do not benefit from strength bonus natively and that's exactly what Iron Grip is for.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
so "24% increased physical damage while holding shield" does not count to spectral throw?
"15% increased physical damage" too? in text must be sword, axe or one/two handed meele weapon?
thanks for advice.
"
Morixander wrote:
so "24% increased physical damage while holding shield" does not count to spectral throw?
"15% increased physical damage" too? in text must be sword, axe or one/two handed meele weapon?
thanks for advice.

It's a really simple keyword system, see this

24% increased melee physical damage while holding shield

Here 'melee' and 'physical' specify what kind of properties the damage must have to be affected and 'while holding a shield' is a condition. Spectral throw deals 'projectile' damage, so the problem is it doesn't has the proper damage type even if it satisfies the condition.

However, this one:
24% increased physical damage with melee weapons

would work because 'melee' isn't a damage modifier anymore, it's a condition now and it describes the type of weapon you must use to deal damage, it doesn't matter if the damage is melee or projectile.

By default, strength bonus affects 'melee physical (attack) damage', Iron grip just expands the target group of strength bonus to 'melee and projectile attack damage'. Note that it isn't the same as just 'physical attack damage' because there's one attack in the game that can deal damage that's neither melee or projectile.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Thank You!
Hey there. Im just abit confused here. Im playing on standard and im trying to use my divination distillate large hybrid flask but it only lets me use when the flask when im not full mana and the when my manna goes full after iv used it i lose all flask effect instantly including the +6 to all elementle resistance. Is it a bug or what :s ?
"
l4luke wrote:
Hey there. Im just abit confused here. Im playing on standard and im trying to use my divination distillate large hybrid flask but it only lets me use when the flask when im not full mana and the when my manna goes full after iv used it i lose all flask effect instantly including the +6 to all elementle resistance. Is it a bug or what :s ?

Life/Mana Flasks end when you hit 100% of their respective resource(s). This is working as intended. Div Distillate would be hilariously overpowered otherwise.
Hey all, I got a question:

TL;DR: Emberwake (crit strikes deal no extra dmg) + toxic delivery (poison from crits deal 100%more) = ???

I want to do a Emberwake +Taming build on the Assassin, using fire to chaos conversion, so i can scale the poison by stacking ignites.
The way i would like it to work is this:

40%fire dmg / 60% chaos dmg
Deal a crit -with no extra dmg-
->still ignites for emberwake+taming
->poison inflicted does 100%more from toxic delivery (because it is only the initial hit that cant deal extra dmg?)

Is my line of thinking off? Apreciate the help
IGN: Desfra
Couldn't google 1 thing, so I'm asking for help.

Can linked spells leech life?
E.G Scorching Ray CwC Flame Surge - flame surge damage can leech life or cannot?
Thanks.
Yes. Gem says it leeches damage. Not physical damage, not attack damage, just damage, meaning all and any damage from linked skill(s).
edit: except DoT damage because that can't be leeched at all.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Jan 19, 2017, 2:05:38 AM
Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info