[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
Delbaeth_ wrote:
Hello,
I wanted to try poison, so i checked your build (i'm from neversink's).
But i have 2 problems :
- I am a ranger (is it really a problem?)
- I lost a LOT of sheet damage (from 40.000 to 15.000)

It's not really a problem since i don't have any map higher than 11 and i almost 1shot everything, but i'd like to be sure about the effectiveness. In fact, even after this loss i didn't see any difference, so is it because i play "low" level maps or because of poison effect?

I precise that i get the pathfinder, with the anti-bleed node and the poison node (still didn't get the 7th and 8th points)

Thanks, i hope that you'll understand what i mean :)

the tooltip dps doesnt really matter, since we focus on our poison damage. In the screenshots you will for example see the tooltip dps being 80k, but the degen is in reality over 500k
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Ok, thanks
But i still don't understand how do we have such a difference, since i already have good items (reach, rat's nest, daresso's defiance, drillneck, atzriris (boots), maligaro virtusity, doryani's belt...)

Other question, what would you take as ascendency for a ranger, and what in it?
Thank you
still waiting for the 2.5 update feelsbadman
"
FIPOLINIO wrote:
still waiting for the 2.5 update feelsbadman

yeah sry bro. I was feeling really bad last week :/
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hey! Awesome guide. But i dont understand how do you get 14K armor?
"
jfungal wrote:
Hey! Awesome guide. But i dont understand how do you get 14K armor?

It was back when i used iron reflexes :)
Hi! Interested in your build! What about Shaper and T16?
"
Citrel wrote:
Hi! Interested in your build! What about Shaper and T16?

havent tried shaper, unfortunately. It should be able to clear t16's though you have to be careful with the low amount of hp
Hi!
im interesteed in this build.... but is it 2.5 HC viable???
"
Real_Pewpew wrote:
Hi!
im interesteed in this build.... but is it 2.5 HC viable???

You would have to make some changes. Cause as it is, it doesnt have enough life. I'd probaly equip a kaom's heart, and use the poison gem instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info