[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

^ it is quite literally the next node haha.. i was focusing on surviving before dps since i already do so much dps; been labbing and atizir'ing so more life and evasion is key ;) but yea, it is the best offensive passive on the tree for bows... totally agree.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jun 30, 2016, 8:57:20 AM
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
doctorsurgo wrote:
"
eichlot wrote:
First of All Amigo, nice build, love it.

I have a Question Tho.

Im playing HC Proph So i need to be a bit safer.

Im considering Playing with Snakebites ( Perm Posion ) witch frees up to wear a Belly
Is That a good Option or is the Poison Chest / 90% Crit Multi from FB a Must ?

If you look a few pages back that's actually what I'm heading into. I don't see why it wouldn't be viable. If you want the 2nd curse you can corrupt a Marylene's Fallacy which is very cheap (because nobody else uses it) and has enormous crit mult (4x what Facebreakers give you).

Marylene's was discussed here a little while ago. I can't see how you can possibly sustain a decent crit rate while wearing it - don't think you ever replied to how you are managing it?

Just took another look at the stacks. I misread 'less' for 'reduced'. My bad don't use this item it is still trash (even though they keep buffing it).
Last edited by doctorsurgo on Jun 30, 2016, 9:08:08 AM
Hello,
Im following your guide, but I'm having terrible problems with mana. I can't manage to spam tornado, when I'm gettin out of mana every 5 shoots? I was using clarity to make it better, but still - its hard.
How you manage to keep your mana up? :)
"
breedovsky96 wrote:
Hello,
Im following your guide, but I'm having terrible problems with mana. I can't manage to spam tornado, when I'm gettin out of mana every 5 shoots? I was using clarity to make it better, but still - its hard.

One thing many people miss, is the mana leech node on the skilltree. I would recommend taking it if you haven't already. That's how i sustain my mana
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
breedovsky96 wrote:
Hello,

One thing many people miss, is the mana leech node on the skilltree. I would recommend taking it if you haven't already. That's how i sustain my mana

Oh, gonna try it, thanks.
anybody playing this build on HC? is it viable?
"
StealthEagle wrote:
anybody playing this build on HC? is it viable?

It should be HC viable, however you might wanna take vaal pact and the duelist life leech wheel for complete reflect safety. If you need more life you can also take the life/eva nodes at duelist start :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hola mi Amigo!, So I started doing this build, not realizing how poor I am truly am. I have a 5l death opus, a tabula, non-corrupted face breakers, and thats about it. Is there anyway to make this work until I can afford to get the needed uniquies? (cospi's, and gloves?), or am I just going to be screwing myself when I get to maps?

When should i be taking Iron reflexes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info