EARTHQUAKE2.4 Double DOT, KILL ANY BOSS ONLY 1 HIT

With your build i stuck on lvl 92 for several month's. I'm dying 20 times per day. I can do all maps but bosses are tearing me to 10k pieces. Need to pay for expensive psychologist to restore my vitality due to this build.
hahaha sure you're doing it right? have to use defensive auras and leap to fortify
Last edited by Trevoh on Oct 3, 2016, 4:45:54 AM
"
Trevoh wrote:
hahaha sure you're doing it right? have to use defensive auras and leap to fortify

Yep i use it all but defence is really crap
Last edited by PKiller on Oct 3, 2016, 8:53:42 AM
What do you think about using a Brass Dome instead of Kaom's?

Would give another 6 link that could be used for Ancestral Warchief to boost boss dps. Also has a shittonne of armor and would remove damage spikes from crits, so the overall tankiness shouldn't drop that much.

Fitting Ming's Heart without Kaom's might prove to be difficult though.
I tested Brass Dome, Carcass, LCoil. Best one was legacy coil (for defence) but cause we have low hp and sometimes slow reaction u can die from 1 hit. Armor in this game is useless. I made 50k armor with brass dome and it was easier on lower maps but on top tier u will die like paper. Life leach with VP can't overdo crazy income (i have 4 aps EQ with aftershock). 6L totem is good but for late bosses it's useless cause they can 1 hit totem also and to recast it u need time that u don't really have.

ps. you will have around 5k hp with brass dome.
Last edited by PKiller on Oct 4, 2016, 2:28:48 AM
i not have problem with defenses, i use fortify + enfeeble and have 55% physical resist and 90% with flasks, i don't see that problem
Hi, is there a leveling variation you can suggest? What gems and maybe what leveling gear?
Thanks.
"
Trevoh wrote:
i not have problem with defenses, i use fortify + enfeeble and have 55% physical resist and 90% with flasks, i don't see that problem

If you don't have problems with defence so why didn't you fasetank t16 boss and kill him in 2 minutes instead of running around like a chicken for 15 min?

This build have 2 strong points: DOT's and regen with vaal pact. DOT's doesn't affect much late game and bosses because you can't always hit and wait 5 second for DOT's. Mobs hitting you and you can easy die. Second option is boost attack speed and start non stop hitting enemy's for life leech. This is a good strategy but if u don't have enough def u will die. If u get 10k hit and some small hits you will die. If u get 3 hits x 10k then u will die.
I can post dozen video's how i rampage all maps kill double bosses on t15 with out moving my hand this is a good one. Another part that build doesn't balanced and u can get 1 shot from some archer pack in shitty t9 map. This is ridiculous. Legacy Kaom's will help a lot but not much. And it's price is too much.

ps. About vall pact: aftershock from EQ doesn't apply life leech. I see vaal pact more useful for faster attack bulds or multistrike than u can do more hits per second and get perma leech.
Last edited by PKiller on Oct 4, 2016, 4:21:40 PM
Very nice guide! I followed most of this guide and it works super!

I made a few customizations though:

1. About Vaal Pact. I've tried this in a early version, it works fine, but with a problem: It dies sometimes if mind is not focused when mapping or boss fight (especially in essence league with no legacy Kaom's heart). Not saying it dies a lot, but occasionally, and not good for leveling. It's especially the case when encounter some deadly mods and cannot withstand one shot. Also it's a bit painful without life regen, especially with blood fury + vulnerability curse, or in case of traps and not monster (ascendancy trials).

So the defense of my customized version is that: give up vaal pact, take more life regen nodes and life nodes, and go "war-bringer" for ascendancy nodes. So 3 ways of life regen except flask (natural life regen nodes, life leech with "Pain Reaver" ascendancy node, and life regen boost and 25% instant recovery with enduring cry with war-bringer ascendancy node), and long time immortal call with frequent enduring cry. The strategy of boss fight is not facetank, but hit and run. If not one-shotted, life goes full very fast.

Pros: a. not die easily, even when sleepy. At level 91 have more than 8000 life with non-legacy koams.
b. if use voidheart ring, then don't need "poison" gem, and can replace with "more damage on full life" because life is full in 90% time.
c. play style (hit & run) matches well with bleeding EQ

Cons: killing boss not as insane as your version, cause cannot facetank and keep hitting with boosted attack speed. but not slow though. Literally not "berserker" anymore haha.

2. About map clear speed. EQ is with low attack speed, so the map moving method is running. With high life pool, I can replace my helmet with Devoto's Devotion. Also am using Quicksilver flask for mapping. Clear speed is insane. Oh, one problem of your flask is that there's no freeze immune, which is quite fetal. I guess that set is for high tier map only, not daily mapping though.

3. For auras. I am using double curses: vulnerability + temporal chains most time and vulnerability + enfeeble for deadly boss fight. Works great. Don't really like grace because 1000+ armor doesn't seem to help much on physical damage reduction. The reduction on tooltip is just an estimation, while the reality is that, the huge the damage is, the lower the reduction is. So for potentially one-shot damage, with or without grace may not make much difference, while enfeeble really make a big difference.

I also like your version which my version is from. It's awesome to create such a nice bd that works pretty well. Kill bosses with one shot is the best ever experience I have in this game :)

Forgive my poor English, and thanks for this guide!
Last edited by tianyunke123 on Oct 5, 2016, 5:04:40 PM
What are your thoughts in replacing ming's heart with a voidheart which has poison on hit, thus allowing us to replace the poison gem with another gem such as fortify. Hoping for your reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info