EARTHQUAKE2.4 Double DOT, KILL ANY BOSS ONLY 1 HIT

"
PKiller wrote:
"
Trevoh wrote:
i not have problem with defenses, i use fortify + enfeeble and have 55% physical resist and 90% with flasks, i don't see that problem

If you don't have problems with defence so why didn't you fasetank t16 boss and kill him in 2 minutes instead of running around like a chicken for 15 min?

This build have 2 strong points: DOT's and regen with vaal pact. DOT's doesn't affect much late game and bosses because you can't always hit and wait 5 second for DOT's. Mobs hitting you and you can easy die. Second option is boost attack speed and start non stop hitting enemy's for life leech. This is a good strategy but if u don't have enough def u will die. If u get 10k hit and some small hits you will die. If u get 3 hits x 10k then u will die.
I can post dozen video's how i rampage all maps kill double bosses on t15 with out moving my hand this is a good one. Another part that build doesn't balanced and u can get 1 shot from some archer pack in shitty t9 map. This is ridiculous. Legacy Kaom's will help a lot but not much. And it's price is too much.

ps. About vall pact: aftershock from EQ doesn't apply life leech. I see vaal pact more useful for faster attack bulds or multistrike than u can do more hits per second and get perma leech.

The aftershock does leech. No idea why you think it doesn't.

The vaal pact thing is kinda right. That's why most people use slayer these days for the nonstop leech, and stack hp over 230% instead of going for vaal pact.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Can you beat hall of grandmasters with this build?

Other than that, you have pretty sick build here!
Hi!

Why do you use headsman instead disfavour?
"

He's just using bloodreaper for skin transfer.
"
GaspariuM wrote:
"

He's just using bloodreaper for skin transfer.

ooh, thank you
Nice build bro, earthquake real power

Have you tried do the shaper ?
"

I just need itens for make shaper, not have much time this month
"
Trevoh wrote:
"