[2.4 Video Guide] Inquisitor/Elementalist's Ice Nova SHATTER Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

Thanks for this build! I've been having a blast with it so far.

I was wondering how you would go about upgrading the damage to this build from the Lifesprigs. I'm at level 66 so it's not really a strong weapon anymore, but I can't afford a Divinarius on the new league either. Would you recommend a high spell damage wand or a high crit chance dagger? And does it have to be high crit chance, or high crit chance for spells?

Thanks in advance!
"
hansantizor wrote:

I was wondering how you would go about upgrading the damage to this build from the Lifesprigs. I'm at level 66 so it's not really a strong weapon anymore, but I can't afford a Divinarius on the new league either. Would you recommend a high spell damage wand or a high crit chance dagger? And does it have to be high crit chance, or high crit chance for spells?

Thanks in advance!

Glad you like it! :)

I would recommend a high spell damage, crit (for spells) dagger with decent attack speed (1,5) as a placeholder for Divinarius =)

Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
hansantizor wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Glad you like it! :)

I would recommend a high spell damage, crit (for spells) dagger with decent attack speed (1,5) as a placeholder for Divinarius =)

Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Opinion on using bitterdream while leveling?
I am a total noob but why do you have Controlled Destruction linked with Increased Crit Strikes on Ice Nova?

wouldnt 100% reduced Crit, make you never crit?

cancel my question, I found it answered on page 3

my new question is can you explain why we take Avatar of Fire, doesnt that just end up reducing Ice Nova's damage by 50%? I am totally confused, I grabbed it as suggested, around 25, then had to get rid of it cause i was killing at half speed
Last edited by Myrdynn on Jun 10, 2016, 3:46:02 AM
He didnt use Avatar of fire :)

Btw. thanks for the build dude. That must have been LNB build nr. 5 I played so far. All of them were fun and perfectly illustrated.

To be honest I think that guys like you are very important for the game because your detailed but yet easy-to-understand builds keep people playing. I almost quitted in 2013 when I tried to play my own builds because the game is very hard to understand sometimes.

thanks bro and keep up the good work!
Last edited by raggapaul on Jun 10, 2016, 10:33:25 AM
"
Myrdynn wrote:
I am a total noob but why do you have Controlled Destruction linked with Increased Crit Strikes on Ice Nova?

wouldnt 100% reduced Crit, make you never crit?

cancel my question, I found it answered on page 3

my new question is can you explain why we take Avatar of Fire, doesnt that just end up reducing Ice Nova's damage by 50%? I am totally confused, I grabbed it as suggested, around 25, then had to get rid of it cause i was killing at half speed

No sir it does not.
Great build so far. It's really fun to play. Great job Bro. Thanks to all for clearing up the thing with concentrated effect, that was the reason I came here and out got answered.
Keep up the good work.
Just starting in the game and climbing the learning cliff.

I am enjoying the concept of this build so far.

I have one question to help dumb newbs like me.

Does Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support lvl1, support max level Vaal_Discipline?

I also had a suggestion but it seems like that needs to go to the admins and that was to use coloured text for gems to make it easy to see the sockets needed on the build
Deleted. I changed up my pots and bought a div and seem to be doing better for now.
Last edited by Heathh on Jun 12, 2016, 12:38:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info