[2.4 Video Guide] Inquisitor/Elementalist's Ice Nova SHATTER Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

"
sikthlord wrote:
Build looks pretty sweet. I might give this a go if I decide not to play firestorm. Just wanted to tell you that your video link is going to the templar arc freeze video not the ice nova one right now.

Thanks bro!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Pocket_Fluff wrote:
Have you tried this build vs Atziri yet? If so I would be keen on hearing how well you think it'd do. I'm torn between using this build or a dual flame totem build and the update on Atziri may tip the scales in favour of this build.

I haven't tried this against Atziri no. If you can prevent yourself dying to reflect it should work alright though =)
Haven't seen any theory-craft with vortex and frostbolt.
What do you think about replacing flame surge with frostbolt (frostbolt interacts with ice nova), and could even replace ice nova with vortex (which also interacts with frostbolt)?
Both are cold skills, kinda fits the whole build, except that frostbolt and vortex have 5% base crit chance instead of 6%, but it's just a bit less of crit chance.
"
xKitto wrote:
What do you think about replacing flame surge with frostbolt (frostbolt interacts with ice nova), and could even replace ice nova with vortex (which also interacts with frostbolt)?
Both are cold skills, kinda fits the whole build, except that frostbolt and vortex have 5% base crit chance instead of 6%, but it's just a bit less of crit chance.

I think it is pretty solid thinking, but I would have to try it out before really knowing :)
"
"
xKitto wrote:

I think it is pretty solid thinking, but I would have to try it out before really knowing :)

Well, it's gonna be my first char in Prophecy.
Hope it will turn pretty good, seen a few reviews and the interaction between skills looks fun.
Let us know how it goes! :)
Can you separate the points for the Elementalist like you did for the Inquisitor? I just don't know what nodes to get first
Hey bro whatsup!

Just a quick question, where are you getting all your str and dex from? I noticed a lot of your skills use it. Just from gear? Its my league starter and I'm having a lot of trouble with it. Thanks man!
"
Edock wrote:
Hey bro whatsup!

Just a quick question, where are you getting all your str and dex from? I noticed a lot of your skills use it. Just from gear? Its my league starter and I'm having a lot of trouble with it. Thanks man!

If you need Str or Dex and you have a hard time getting it from gear, you can use 2 points to get the +30 nodes for str and dex on the path (almost straight up from the starting point, next to Elemental Overload keystone).
I'm excited to try this build out, I was looking for a good ice casting build! Thank you for all the work you do!
~Jackie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info