[2.4 Video Guide] Inquisitor/Elementalist's Ice Nova SHATTER Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

Who can answer to me please?
And I would also like to know which ascendancy class is better for HC?
"
Who can answer to me please?
And I would also like to know which ascendancy class is better for HC?

Read Page 3
Sorry my bad I should have read that page 3
I am still low level at 60 but have really enjoyed the play style so far. I do not understand the curse setup. I thought you could only use 1 curse so having Assassin's Mark and Enfeeble on Blasphemy does not seem to work for me if I have them both active I do not get power charges. If I turn enfeeble off I start getting power charges.
"
CDFINLEY wrote:
I am still low level at 60 but have really enjoyed the play style so far. I do not understand the curse setup. I thought you could only use 1 curse so having Assassin's Mark and Enfeeble on Blasphemy does not seem to work for me if I have them both active I do not get power charges. If I turn enfeeble off I start getting power charges.

If you look at the completed skilltree, you can see that it reaches the +1 curse node in the top-left corner. Once you pick that up you can run dual blasphemy, but before that, only the first curse in the setup will trigger. Another way to bypass this is by equipping a Doedre's Damning or an amulet with a +1 curse corruption (though I'm not sure whether that would be worth it or not).
Thank you. I had not looked at the final tree yet.
guys if I want to play safe as I'm in HC league,

should I go with the elementalist and this passive skrill tree?

"Full Alternative Elementalist skill-tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAN-wghAHpQLjSbIsnAVCES1BlnyDrrPQ9evuTLOa4IUypwgc3AQH0B-XlSBuRZ2PRo8ag9vv61JTUDBTUh0Um6FVxj1fl_TbXvrSjmQYam0ZFm_3pngvCPQi9CSq42q2-nzlwFRsCzbpWAdqQ5MnGmy-in_G74jkIvfBoS8RlsHF-TfVpgceDkiIQtfP7TyVLl3ygh5JsZo78NUqCysK2wuf34Kbj_pJUXBSES_vfDwF7Djr9YnT62PAZjrYhXtknYw2Nj0EsycvZlTyHVVLnaqiAJBVYeJsjPAfGjgmlWKsaPIWvxekEzWQ-t9ta3rIv0ZS_Ew= "

Or going with the inquisitor ?

"
guys if I want to play safe as I'm in HC league,

should I go with the elementalist and this passive skrill tree?

"Full Alternative Elementalist skill-tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAN-wghAHpQLjSbIsnAVCES1BlnyDrrPQ9evuTLOa4IUypwgc3AQH0B-XlSBuRZ2PRo8ag9vv61JTUDBTUh0Um6FVxj1fl_TbXvrSjmQYam0ZFm_3pngvCPQi9CSq42q2-nzlwFRsCzbpWAdqQ5MnGmy-in_G74jkIvfBoS8RlsHF-TfVpgceDkiIQtfP7TyVLl3ygh5JsZo78NUqCysK2wuf34Kbj_pJUXBSES_vfDwF7Djr9YnT62PAZjrYhXtknYw2Nj0EsycvZlTyHVVLnaqiAJBVYeJsjPAfGjgmlWKsaPIWvxekEzWQ-t9ta3rIv0ZS_Ew= "

Or going with the inquisitor ?

IMO HC is all about safety,especially in poe thus go elementalist path. bigger freeze, less headache with reflects
I ma currently lvl 44 but I am really squichy as I almost have no physical damage reduction because no armor/low strenght.
How did you manage to be tanky enough to not die at those lvl?
I do have dps but really afraid of dying..
hi i'm strugling with dmg and surviability, pls tell me why :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info