Path of Exile: 2.3.0/Prophecy Launches Tomorrow!

"
Stuups wrote:
How long is prophecy league going to be?

As usual, ~3 month. Till September :)
guys, twitch only allows streamers with seriously high viewer counts and a fairly professional setups to go on their front page. I seriously doubt GGG have any choice at all about who is on that list, Twitch are pushing aside people like Kripp with 20k+ viewers on Heartstone to give PoE some front page coverage. Twitch have a relationship with their streamers already, they have criteria for the sort of quality of stream they will allow on their front page. Appreciate a positive thing for what it is.
Thanks for extending the character slot sale!
This morning I realized I forgot to buy my slots yesterday and I was happy to see the sale still on!
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:04:31 PM
this is amazing! great job GGG!!!!
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
cmphx wrote:
first page on twitch :O I wonder what people will think about the game if they see havoc pushing ladder

They will probably think damn, you can play PoE like this? Maybe I should give it another try...

Or..
Damn the dude is running around killing stuff non stop, looting nothing and never sleeping.
Is he a machine ?
One note of disappointment: after his generally horrific behavior in-game, Zeno is still seeing time as a featured streamer. Hurts everyone.
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
All very well indeed. Act V when?

2.4 in 3 months.

2.7 in 1 year.

3.0 (Act V) around the end of 2017 / beggining of 2018.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
"
Chris wrote:

Displayed in your local time:

The realm goes down and patching begins at: Jun 03, 2016 7:00 PM
The servers go live at: Jun 03, 2016 10:00 PM (if these automatically converted times seem wrong due to timezones or something, just disregard and use the actual countdown on www.pathofexile.com)

End this madness. Just put the timezone code at the end of the time itself, be it relative to GMT or the actual timezone.
If anyone doesn't know the timezone they live in, it's time to learn.
see you bois online!!!
oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info