Path of Exile: 2.3.0/Prophecy Launches Tomorrow!

"
unsane69 wrote:
"
sikker wrote:
It says
"The servers go live at: jun. 03, 2016 10:00 e.m"

What the hell does e.m. mean? That makes no sense.

Efter middag. Så serverne går live 2200.

Giver okay mening, men som skrevet hvorfor ikke bare bruge 24 timers tidspunkter, der er jo ikke noget i Danmark som hedder e.m

Anyways ikke noget nyt det står jo også på timeren i spillet.

Så patchen kommer kl 19:00 eller 07:00 em (lol)
Last edited by Haslam on Jun 3, 2016, 11:42:46 AM
Everyone saying "hype" and etc. need to get a life.
I know a lot of people who RMT and use PoeHuds, item pickups, crafties, custom renderers, bots, map/zoom/bright hacks and autoflasks. But I am not going to snitch rather encourage them and others to use hacks. GGG had a choice whether they want a friend or an enemy. They chose the latter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:
Streamers teaching new players to use auto logout scripts Kappa

Good thing we all use scripts Kappa

Nope, we don't.
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

Yeah Pohx is right. He himself for example does not use them - but plays with what he can^_^

Lots of Respect for Pohx for this. His stream has personality^_^

Zeno is another fun baller to watch when he goes into maps balls in deep... Nothing is impossible lol

What I mean is that - even though PoE is competitive game with ladders and all - it doesnt mean we all have to strive for ladder positions... Its important to remember to have fun in game as well and try shiz out; and do YOUR thing!

For example im going to try Wildstrike with the new Claw - not sure if I will be able to compete; not to speak if I survive at all. Last league I died to HC merveil in Normal heh
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Jun 3, 2016, 8:38:40 AM
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
The hype is real. I finally approved my unique for release and it will be in 2.3.0. ZiggyD should have a video up today about it.

Yep, he announced it:
https://youtu.be/wvhcqPqmnow

Great item, man. Respect.
IGN: Prgavac
Wow great new chest! Perfect for many builds. Will be most likely extremely rare....
soon im so hype im gonna have the first unique TABULA TABULA TABULA mouahha
I can't wait! I wasn't expecting a 3 hour wait period though :(
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
"
destroya82 wrote:
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

Nope, we don't.

Agrees with this i tried it once and didnt like it nor did it save me from dying and i play on SC who cares if i die :P
How long is prophecy league going to be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info