Path of Exile: 2.3.0/Prophecy Launches Tomorrow!

Displayed in your local time:

The realm goes down and patching begins at: Jun 03, 2016 1:00 PM (EDT)
The servers go live at: Jun 03, 2016 4:00 PM (EDT) (if these automatically converted times seem wrong due to timezones or something, just disregard and use the actual countdown on www.pathofexile.com)

The patch is estimated to be around 2.5gb, because our memory improvements require downloading new versions of many assets. Our fast CDN should make it easy for most people to download this within the three-hour patching window, but if you really want to start earlier, we have made a torrent available. This torrent only includes the GGPK file, so you'll need to copy it into your actual install once the patching server is up three hours before 2.3.0 launches. Note that it's the full GGPK file, so it's around 4.8gb compressed.

Don't try to use this GGPK before the servers go down. It'll just patch backwards into 2.2.2! This torrented version is around 800mb away from the final version that we'll be releasing tomorrow, so it only helps if you really want to save 1.5 gigabytes of downloading tomorrow. We recommend only doing this if you're already familiar with the torrenting process.

Twitch has offered Path of Exile community members a spotlight on Twitch's landing page during the Prophecy launch! Here is a breakdown of which streamers will be featured. Timezones are in pacific time.

Our customer support department is looking for a few extra (possibly temporary) staff members to help with our upcoming release! If you live in Auckland (New Zealand), are very familiar with Path of Exile and would like to work with us, please email contact@grindinggear.com!

Also, the Extra Character Slot sale today has been really popular so we're extending it for another day in case you need more character slots for Prophecy!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 3, 2016, 3:17:29 AM
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2016, 8:17:49 AM
Hype
-
Chris you going to post the Ascendancy changes?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Nice
Remember! Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYE!
first page on twitch :O I wonder what people will think about the game if they see havoc pushing ladder
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
...train
No Problem,
Exile
really hyped, thanks devs, have fun all!

(race season this league?)
GGG FTW

Edit: What!! Server down for 8 hours. lol
Edit2: Never mind, relying on countdown as you stated.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jun 3, 2016, 3:11:32 AM
CAN'T WAIT
Yes yes yes only 10+h to go :)
P.S. Use just http://time.is/PST to see PST time correct :)
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Jun 3, 2016, 3:12:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info