2.4 Necromancer Spectre/SRS Angryaa

"
Hercanic wrote:
Awesome! I based my Perandus summoner on your last thread, so I'm glad to see you continuing.

Wow this is quite the response!

I made a few small errors in the tree cause I slapped it together in a hurry, fixed now. Some of the aspects, like ES vs Life balance really come down to your gear and can be tweaked based on what you need to get a good ratio going.

The dual blasphemy is not fully tested, but after playing ED, the mitigation and defence is above and beyond anything I've ever experienced, its like playing the whole game on easy-mode. Avoiding curse immune maps is not as big a deal as I expected.

I leveled in Prophecy with dual bladefall totems and it was smooth as butter to Merciless, when I then switched. You can honestly do whatever though, there's quite a few decent ways to level, and twink gear always helps. Still I'll update the leveling section soon, there are likely better ways than spark.

The single ball lightning/arc with EE with no supports is an interesting idea. It helps on particular high hp bosses, but I feel not much else. You'd need to swap gems out if you find high level discharge spectres to switch to as well. Its something I'll consider trying out, I need to get a feel for how long it takes high end map bosses to die.

Of course, whenever we try add a new gem idea, something else needs to be removed. I really like the idea of using phase run, maybe one can really squeeze some extra efficiency and speed out of it.

I just hit merciless dried lake in Prophecy hc, and picked up a Tabula. Testing and refining the build is going to be quite exciting. I look forward to it, and please give me your comments and keen feedback, you've given me much to think about already!
Last edited by Angryafrican on Jun 4, 2016, 2:27:26 PM
Hey angryaa,

I just started with the build and it's going smooth. I have been lvling with firestorm but i dont like the targeting that you need to do to clear mobs. I died a few times so still low lvl but am lvling fast. At lower lvls srs really doesnt do enough dmg so im using firestorm. Hope to transition soon.

Hmm the vicatios charity shield seems very rare and expensive? I only saw a few on poe trade and they were all exalt+. Hope they will drop in price :D
hi all!

first, great guide! i am 76 now and it works great for me.
just have one question: i havent put points in zealot oath, eldritch and MoM. my mana is pretty used up, 170 mana left, enough to cast every spell i have. so it makes no sense for me, to take away 1000 es to cover my mana, which is used up (blasphemy+2curses and purity) and MoM wont work.

am i missing something? ^^

sry for my bad english, it is a second language :)
Hi which items u use for Animate Guardian?
Sorry One more question.
How many Zombies and Sentinels will we have up? I sag Necros with 10 Zeds and 5 Sentinels.
This looks interesting, I've always loved summoner builds and was looking for a good one for new league.

How is this build shining in the new league/patch compared to others? I initially started a flameblast build but...I don't really like flameblast. Just something about it throws me off. I hate standing still to cast, even if briefly, and *especially* to charge.

Anyway, this looks awesome but I'm really curious how it is for **solo mapping and end-game lab runs** Is it atziri/uber viable? I have tabula and the resist/life gear.
Is "Elemental OVerload" procced by Minons? BEcaue I am not sure how I make use of it without using spells. I also never see it as a Buff in the active buff list
"
exec85 wrote:
Is "Elemental OVerload" procced by Minons? BEcaue I am not sure how I make use of it without using spells. I also never see it as a Buff in the active buff list

when u got some decent summoner gear, u dont need elemental overload, its just for lvling
"
exec85 wrote:
Hi which items u use for Animate Guardian?

Leer cast
dying breath
cassock
rare titan gloves/greaves with life+res
Why are you using Stone Golem, it only effects you? Are you using it just for the self regen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info