[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
Morti666 wrote:
haha, im glad my idea wasnt bad
also i wanted to ask sbody how good is the interaction between Mom and % of Damage taken Gained as Mana when Hit

cause if its really good id hunt that corrupted implicit on mings hearts since its cheap as f

Thank you for your suggestions. This topic has almost 2 years and much of what was built was through opinions and suggestions, I can not remember all the possibilities, I put what I can remember and sometimes fail to remember something. :P

About dtmwt, in older versions of this build had unique items suggested to use this, but were removed over time. That was nerfed recently, but I only recommend it if the corrupted items has this like implicit, I do not recommend specific items for that. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
how about using the new chest, loreweave with max res 80%?
Invasion IGN: EternalThrows
"
ThoraxRO wrote:
how about using the new chest, loreweave with max res 80%?

I only recommend using this item if it is a BV not poison.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
In your calculations you note Despair (autocast), but you link it with Rallying Cry/Flame Golem and Vaal Lightning Trap. How is it applied, just cast manually on bosses only?
"
GlennNoble wrote:
In your calculations you note Despair (autocast), but you link it with Rallying Cry/Flame Golem and Vaal Lightning Trap. How is it applied, just cast manually on bosses only?

Yes. Regarding Rallying Cry and Flame Golem, if you want do not use any. However, both have advantages and disadvantages. The advantage of Rallying Cry is that if you have been using it in packs before entering the boss room you can get a VERY HIGH damage by the accumulation it provides, without saying that its duration stacks. It can be an excellent alternative to melt bosses faster. About this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1314649/page/3#p13680922

About Flame Golem the advantage is that you have an increase in damage while the golem is alive, not needing to re-cast it at all times (other than Rallying Cry).

Basically the 'combo' against bosses is as follows:
- Place Wither Totem;
- Cast maximum stacks BV;
- Throw the Vaal Lightning Trap;
- Activate the boss (approach him) and use Despair;
- Optionally use Rallying Cry.
This sequence requires a little bit of fingers. :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 14, 2018, 8:23:05 AM
Have you tried using the new Spider gloves? I'm using it with a 5-link Cospri's and it's just melting through bosses
"
DingodileBR wrote:
Have you tried using the new Spider gloves? I'm using it with a 5-link Cospri's and it's just melting through bosses

I usually avoid adding unique items in builds that are league exclusive. Shadows and Dust that is in this guide is league exclusive, usually they are very expensive and dependent on Zana mods.

But in the case of Shadows and Dust it is currently costing 1 chaos. Before it cost too much. In fact all the unique items of this build are currently cheap.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 14, 2018, 8:17:55 PM
Cost not being a factor, would you rather use Shadows and Dust or Maligaro's?
"
Lashiel wrote:
Cost not being a factor, would you rather use Shadows and Dust or Maligaro's?

Shadows and Dust, because it has the mod "Unholy Might" that causes Extra Chaos Damage while Rampage. But this only has utility to clear the map, because it is complicated to maintain Rampage against bosses and to kill it before the effect disappears.

If you meet the bosses with this effect, kill the blue pack that always have close to the bosses and if it is a boss has minions, manage the death of the minions in order to maintain the active effect.
Guides made by me:
Hi I am following this build however having issues with mapping a bit slow for me, do you think it is okay to use EK as clear and single/boss for BV? or use them both?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info