[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

I've added to Passive tree section a spoiler with skill trees alternatives for anyone who wants. Take a look there.

"
LostSinner666 wrote:
Playing similar build to that in Bhc; 79 atm
My tree is a bit different, i am stacking both hp and es(took some juicy es nodes) and using a ghost reaver, so my es is a actually a nice buffer, and i rarely get any health down.
Not using mom couse its pointless with 70% mana reserved and no mana stacked.
Went for escape artist to get free 320 flat es from cospri ;) Prob going to take patient reaper in uber labs(swift killer charge generation is okay, its free 16% More, free 160% crit and some cast/attack speed, but its inconsistent on bosses, and i have no problems clearing via mapping);
Prolongued pain is a an option, but i dont think that 15% more poison and some extra duration worth it.
So far, seems pretty safe, but poison damage is rly rly low(prob couse my gems are low lvl, or couse i am doing somethign wrong?)
Profile open ;)

Actually looking here the poison damage is very low on all versions. It represents less than 10% of the total damage (the last time I updated this topic it represented up to 20% of the total damage). I will check this in the next few days and I will do some tests, depending on the case I remove the points in Fatal Toxins and I indicate in what to invest, leaving only 60% of chances to poison to normal Cospri's Will. :)

"
shura22 wrote:
I would really appreciate it if you could do an end-game GGG standard version of this build, using maybe a legacy Cospri's Will, if thats the best option.
Looking at the assassin, it seems like a BiS chest.

Look the last updated.

"
Hiya i started using herald of the ash with the build is that ok or will it effect the poison?

Herald of Ash is very good to leveling, because that Warlord's Mark in low level the leech is too low.

"
Solthos wrote:
what do you guys think about the new unique helm, Fenumus' Toxins?
It has Chaos damage to spells, and increased poison damage per power charge.

I dont know, but this build already uses many unique, to use more will be very difficult to achieve the minimum elemental resistances. And apparently this item only works with Fenumus' Weave.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"
Actually looking here the poison damage is very low on all versions. It represents less than 10% of the total damage (the last time I updated this topic it represented up to 20% of the total damage). I will check this in the next few days and I will do some tests, depending on the case I remove the points in Fatal Toxins and I indicate in what to invest, leaving only 60% of chances to poison to normal Cospri's Will. :)

Can save u some time xd.
Did some research on std - with 21 vortex 21 20 added chaos lvl 4 empower conc effect and 20 20 vile toxins, poison still did no damage in endgame content(all damage was comming from vortex itself, poison wasnt doing anything, so there is no actuall point in going poison, at least in its current state)
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Mar 5, 2018, 9:55:23 PM
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
"

Can save u some time xd.
Did some research on std - with 21 vortex 21 20 added chaos lvl 4 empower conc effect and 20 20 vile toxins, poison still did no damage in endgame content(all damage was comming from vortex itself, poison wasnt doing anything, so there is no actuall point in going poison, at least in its current state)

I did simulations using Arcane Surge, Efficacy, Elemental Focus, Critical Damage, Critical Chance and Concentrated Effect and in fact Concentrated Effect causes a little more damage than Vile Toxins. The damage from poison is very poor. This build is no longer deserving of the title "poison". But there is something to consider here.

Vile Toxins is basically serving, in fact, for procs the mod itself Supported Skills deal 5% more Damage with Hits for each Poison on the Enemy, up to (6-9). So basically having 9 poison stacks on enemies (or 10 if Vile Toxins level 21) you will have between 45-50 more damage with hits. Concentrated Effect will provide a maximum of 5% more extra damage at level 21.

Without forgetting that putting 4 off colors (4 blue) on a Cospri's Will can be very expensive, making Vile Toxins a great choice (3G, 2B and 1R).

But miraculously I forgot a detail. Doing the tests here replaces Added Chaos by Efficacy and now the build is causing more damage. Added Chaos was in this build for a long time until the release of Efficacy 3.0 and I did not bother to test it. So I will remove added chaos and put efficacy in the build.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Topic updated. Efficacy is worth only if you use 2 Ming's Heart. 1 or less, use Added Chaos. Concentrated Effect against bosses, removing Efficacy or Added Chaos, causes more than 1 million DPS in 5L.

About picking up Fatal Toxins, I'll write about this later.

I changed the name of the build to "poison", the reasons being the obvious confirmation that this build is causing very low poison damage, but it's still worth using Vile Toxins to procs the More Hit Damage against poisoned enemies. More information at the beginning, in Attention, read the spoiler before proceeding spoiler. :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 6, 2018, 8:08:05 AM
hi

im doing this build and it works great for me, im only lvl 62 thou

but im using bladefall instead of bv, first of all i like the skill better, and so much better for lvling, i tried both with the same gems

my question is: any chance this build will work well with bladefall late game? if yes, are there any change i should make buildwise?

ty for any answer :D

literally no shadow bladefall build on the internet :)

btw the intimidate from the belt of the deceiver doesnt work anymore for spells and
the princess unique sabre is insane for lvling, free hatred aura and fast whirling
Last edited by Morti666 on Mar 6, 2018, 2:49:02 PM
"
Morti666 wrote:
hi

im doing this build and it works great for me, im only lvl 62 thou

but im using bladefall instead of bv, first of all i like the skill better, and so much better for lvling, i tried both with the same gems

my question is: any chance this build will work well with bladefall late game? if yes, are there any change i should make buildwise?

ty for any answer :D

literally no shadow bladefall build on the internet :)

btw the intimidate from the belt of the deceiver doesnt work anymore for spells and
the princess unique sabre is insane for lvling, free hatred aura and fast whirling

With Bladefall I dont know, but changing in the PoB from Blade Vortex to Bladefall, the damage is much less.

Thanks for saying about Intimidate, I did not remember this in patch 3.1.

Yes, The Princess is very good to leveling. This item is already present at some point in the suggested items to use, but I removed with time.

-----------------

Topic updated, I think this is my final update. Basically what I did, I adopted the version of Trickster with extreme defenses (Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics) as official now, after several tests in PoB, I realized that Concentrated Effect does not have to be "enemy" of Vile Toxins, the two can work together against the bosses, just remove Added Chaos/Efficacy by Concentrated Effect against bosses.

With this, the extreme version, which is now official, can do 1,2 million DPS at level 92, which is very reasonable for the amount of defenses that the build now has (MoM, Acrobatics, Phase Acrobatics).

I recalculated the damage of all the builds posted in the initial post. Now for those who want to play Assassin BV in softcore, you can get between 2 millions and 2,5 million dps. As alternative trees now only have 2: Assassin Softcore and Hybrid Trickster.

I removed the Ascendancy for Trickster considered "offensive", now only has one option.

Finally I changed the name of the build to "fake poison" because of the fact that I mentioned earlier, now poison is just a tool to proc more damage in this build.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 6, 2018, 9:15:56 PM
"With Bladefall I dont know, but changing in the PoB from Blade Vortex to Bladefall, the damage is much less."

That means numbers can be tricky sometimes, cause my overall clearspeed much better with bladefall somehow:) and dont have to tank everything
i think bosses will be tougher later with BF maybe
i will test it further :D

btw
if you pick up Acrobatics id might consider to skip scion life wheel, and take Herbalism and Revenge of the hunted wheel instead, just an idea
if i checked it well, its 5% less life, but u get a bunch of other benefits, and option to pick Heartseeker crit wheel
Last edited by Morti666 on Mar 7, 2018, 9:00:37 AM
"
Morti666 wrote:
"With Bladefall I dont know, but changing in the PoB from Blade Vortex to Bladefall, the damage is much less."

That means numbers can be tricky sometimes, cause my overall clearspeed much better with bladefall somehow:) and dont have to tank everything
i think bosses will be tougher later with BF maybe
i will test it further :D

btw
if you pick up Acrobatics id might consider to skip scion life wheel, and take Herbalism and Revenge of the hunted wheel instead, just an idea
if i checked it well, its 5% less life, but u get a bunch of other benefits, and option to pick Heartseeker crit wheel

Then test with Bladefall and tell us the results. :)
At first both spells have advantages and disadvantages, the main advantage that I see in BV is that since you accumulate the maximum stacks you can keep for a few seconds without needing to re-cast the spell.

The main disadvantage is that you often have to get close to the enemies, some are dangerously deadly, without proper care, can be fatal.

About picking up Herbalism and Revenge I'll do some testing, I quickly did a test with Assassin softcore it seemed to be worth it, the normal hardcore trees seem more complicated to do this, but then I'll see better. :)
Guides made by me:
After simulations, Assassin Softcore taking Herbalism + HeartSeeker + Revenge of the Hunted it worth, is 3% less increased life, but +40k dps, then it worth. :D

Trickster hardcore dont it worth. :(

Assassin hardcore dont it worth. :(

Trickster Hybrid dont take Scion life wheel. :O

I updated the Assassin Softcore version with this new tree. :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 8, 2018, 7:52:02 AM
haha, im glad my idea wasnt bad
also i wanted to ask sbody how good is the interaction between Mom and % of Damage taken Gained as Mana when Hit

cause if its really good id hunt that corrupted implicit on mings hearts since its cheap as f

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info